NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

General Wii Questions

you need a cube pad (no clasic controllers)

but i belive you can use a cube card or a gc card.

Thanks.

"you can use a cube card or a gc card" They are the same thing, are they not? :confused:

sorry i ment you can use a gc card or the sytem memory.

(just played zelda for 3 hours and well...)

I could find this out for myself but I dont want to make any fatal errors and someone here may know.

Basically, of I have my Zelda save on an SD card and I want to play on my mates Wii to play my save and he already has one on his system memory - how do I read my save? Do I have to move it to his? And if so will it wipe his go!?!

To be honest, the whole SD card thing seems a little disppointing, I like the memory cards were you could load your data off that card and there was not worries - no with system memory and SD memory it seems like the playing your game on different machines is a bit of a nightmare!!

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong on this 'cause i really hope so!

I think you'll have to move the save file from the SD card to the Wii Internal Memory. That said, i'm not entirely sure, but since the Wii doesnt ask where the saves are, its a good bet it will always look in the internal flash memory and not the SD card.

I don't think you need one just yet, I've got one, put some photo's on it and some music did abit of slideshow fun etc...

but to be honest, unless u plan to download tons of VC games, which lets face it isn't gonna happen at the moment cos they aren't that great.

thanks for the reply.

Yeah I guessed that, but if you put the save on the internal memory will it save over a save that is already on there?

Hmm, I'm really not liking this memory situation with the Wii!!!

Small question, does anyone know what the wii update (2.0E) did?

I don't have wireless LAN, but my laptop has that feature (even though it connects to the internet through a wired LAN connection). Can I use my laptop as a router for my Wii to connect to the internet?

I don't have wireless LAN, but my laptop has that feature (even though it connects to the internet through a wired LAN connection). Can I use my laptop as a router for my Wii to connect to the internet?

Thats a toughy, i'd say no. Generally the host computer needs to be the one sharing the wireless or it simply will not work.