NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
danielrostron

So where in the world has component cables in stock?

Anyone know of any sites that have the component cables in stock? or will have them in stock in the next couple of days? I've looked on play-asia and superufo but ive heard the superufo ones are dodgy, and the playasia ones arent in till the 8th december.

Froogle.com / Froogle.co.uk

Google.com / Google.co.uk

SuperUFO is probably just as good. It's not as if the Wii actually outputs HD signals anyway.. so the arguments that first party cables will be noticeably better is poor.

It is merely allegiance to the big N.

Play-Asia reckons my Component Cable is shipping out on Monday. Doubt it'll be here for Friday though unless I'm really lucky which is why I put down a pre-order for a third party one due out at launch which will be replaced.

Play-Asia reckons my Component Cable is shipping out on Monday. Doubt it'll be here for Friday though unless I'm really lucky which is why I put down a pre-order for a third party one due out at launch which will be replaced.

.... which has got nothing to do with the thread at all

.... which has got nothing to do with the thread at all

OBJECTION!

Anyone know of any sites that have the component cables in stock? or will have them in stock in the next couple of days? I've looked on play-asia and superufo but ive heard the superufo ones are dodgy, and the playasia ones arent in till the 8th december.

I fail to see which part of that has nothing to do with the thread.

( Oof, that didn't win ultrajamie any points with the judge! )

SuperUFO is probably just as good. It's not as if the Wii actually outputs HD signals anyway.. so the arguments that first party cables will be noticeably better is poor.

It is merely allegiance to the big N.

I'm not sure what not being HD has to do with anything: people advocated the official GameCube and Xbox cables over third-party efforts, and not just out of blind allegiance. True, most people probably couldn't tell much of a difference, but there are plenty of technophiles out there that can and will. I don't know the advantages of having gold-plated cable heads, but if said fanatics tell me they're better then I'd tend to believe them.

Now is it just me, or has everything Wii-related ended up turning to talk of cables recently?

If I buy a bigger condom it will make my cock bigger!

LMAO

... no it's more a case of if i buy a more expensive condom, made in the same factory from the same material... then my cock will look bigger.

If America are getting regular stock in a week or so, i might just wait till i go to New York on 23rd December, should hopefully be some floating around there if they haven't reached the UK by then.

If you ordered about two weeks ago from gameplay, you would still be in an estimated despatch of 6-7 dec, like me!

Cancelled my play asia order as it was taking too long being stuck on 'preparing order'.

Found this little known Hong Kong exporter who have shipped my cables today along with a nunchuck and classic controller (HMV let me down for these). I used EMS speedpost meaning my cables will be with me by wednesday!!

http://www.goldenshop.com.hk

Try them - they DO have stock

The release date for the component cables on GAME.co.uk has changed back to december 8th. Well...was last time I checked.

The release date for the component cables on GAME.co.uk has changed back to december 8th. Well...was last time I checked.

I really hope the UK online retailers come through with the component cables, otherwise there will be a lot of disappointed people on launch day stuck with composite.

It all seems very uncertain. Game now claim 8th December as normal, yet play confirm unavailabilty at launch. Who knows.. *sigh*

I've just mentioned this on another thread but when Game rang me today to confirm my pre order for Friday he claimed that Component Cables are available on Launch day. Whether that is the case or not i have no idea.

I've just mentioned this on another thread but when Game rang me today to confirm my pre order for Friday he claimed that Component Cables are available on Launch day. Whether that is the case or not i have no idea.

Others like Gamestation have been saying this too. We'll know for sure in a few days.

---

[edit]

In a few days. Man, it feels so good saying that. Tingly.

Sign in to follow this