NEurope
scubahood

Wii Play for £30 with this voucher code

Hey all thought this is worthy of its own thread just to make sure people don't miss out on a good bargain. Using the online voucher code J3PW74

over at http://www.game.co.uk you can get £5 off any item over £30. I thought it would be best used on Wii play as thats the only game i'm buying from game

Well I don't want to miss out on people using their initiative to use http://www.froogle.co.uk either. But that is their loss.

Most people I speak to are either internet bargain hunters or happy to spend an extra £5-10 on each item they buy at a launch party.

I'm not the police.. but not everyone is going to want this.

Erm...I imagine the majority would appreciate that it is on this board. I will probably use it and wouldnt of checked the Bargain board.

Pipe down y'all.

Nice to see GAME doing free delivery, at last.

Should be in the Bargains board.

Yeah finally, just a bit too late.

I had just orded Pro Evo from them and it was at my home, I looked online the day i got the game and it said Free Delivery on all items. I was pissed i spent an extra £1.50 for deivery and i could of had it free.

This is good, lots of poeple will want this game for the extra controller mainly.

Im getting it instore, dont care really paying an extra £5

You can get Wii Play from Play3k for £27.99 with free postage anyway... that's where I ordered mine. :)

You can get Wii Play from Play3k for £27.99 with free postage anyway... that's where I ordered mine. :)

Yeh ordered super monkey ball:BB and Zelda there both for £30

Problem being, if you preordered Wii: Play now....would you even get one for launch?

Problem being, if you preordered Wii: Play now....would you even get one for launch?

If you order from GAME I imagine you'd get it on the 8th or 9th.. however the game is not exactly worth playing on launch day anyway. It's just mini games.

Most people will be trawling through Zelda on 1 player.

Play3k does indeed do this delivered for £27.99 and games like Zelda for £29.99, but they've also sold out.

If you order from GAME I imagine you'd get it on the 8th or 9th.. however the game is not exactly worth playing on launch day anyway. It's just mini games.

Most people will be trawling through Zelda on 1 player.

Play3k does indeed do this delivered for £27.99 and games like Zelda for £29.99, but they've also sold out.

I ordered them yesterday...doesn't say anything about being sold out. And I don't care if I don't get them near the 8th because I can't play them till the 25th anyway :laughing:

I ordered them yesterday...doesn't say anything about being sold out. And I don't care if I don't get them near the 8th because I can't play them till the 25th anyway :laughing:

Unlucky, they don't actually tell you on the ordering page.

Wii Pre Order Update

Posted on 21st November 2006

Please note that we have now completely sold out of both our current allocations for all Wii consoles and accessories, at least until our third delivery. Wii Play and Zelda are also sold out, but pre orders for third party games should still be fulfilled, subject to availability.

We do expect more deliveries before Christmas, but the numbers and dates for these have not yet been confirmed.

Pre orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis. We would advise keeping your place in the queue, as cancellation will result in the next person receiving the goods instead.

At that price (and on Froogle) I can't imagine they'll meet supply by Christmas.. but I could be wrong.

Ah well if I dont get them before x-mas then Ill just buy them from somewhere else 5 days before. Ill cancel them 5 days before as they dont credit your card until they have been dispatched. Monkey ball should be fine though.

judging by it has a massive green General box, im guessing its Austrailian

wiiplayback_1164692847.jpg

wiiplayinside_1164692965.jpg

its onyl a disc and box, not much to say about it. why does information take up half of the box now!?!

Hard to see with the light, but Wii play is only 2 player?

Aussies get a box for Wii Sports then.

Thats Wii play above, but yeah if you go to ign, theres something about an aussie wii box opening and you can see they get a box for Wii sports.

judging by it has a massive green General box, im guessing its Austrailian

wiiplayback_1164692847.jpg

wiiplayinside_1164692965.jpg

its onyl a disc and box, not much to say about it. why does information take up half of the box now!?!

Hard to see with the light, but Wii play is only 2 player?

That's a bit shit... would have banked on Wii Play being 4 player... disappointing. :nono:

It is 4 player. sais so in the new ONM

So Official "the stand is a power supply" Nintendo Magazine said so... it must be true!

Chances are they've played it at this time, I'd trust them.

Weird Stocka.. not very well advertised I searched for Wii and got 5 shitty results, ta though.. guess they are not happy about so many people using the HMV codes that they are not advertising it so well.