N-Europe

Mission In Snowdriftland!!

BGS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Are people still playing this? I know everyone is starry eyed over their new Wii and Xmas but I still think this is an ace game. Time for catch up?

Forest Zone-The Forest zone, features lots of trees to climb on, Giant spider webs to climb on and Fireflies that either float in one set postion of move around in the air. There is also some swampy style water with logs in which sink when you walk on them. Other enemies include ants on the floor, walking trees (can't be killed), Spiders in a web, and Giant spiders that like to fall ontop of you when you pass underneath them.

Day 8- Wii, Downloads inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Day 9- Trauma Centre inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Day 10- Animal Crossing Wild World inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video + Desktop Icons, and MP3 Ringtone

Day 11- Another Code: Two Memories inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Day 12- Dr Kawashimas Brain Training inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Ice Mountain Zone-The Ice mountain is all about large jumps upwards. Some Steep hills and lots of Ice style baddies. There are clouds to jump on as well (some sink and other moves around in a set pattern)

Day 13-Nintendo DS Lite Pink, inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Day 14-Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video + Desktop Icons

Day 15-Wii Sports inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Day 16-English Training inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video + MP3 Ringtone (Very strange)

Day 17-New Super Mario Bros inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video + Desktop Icons, MP3 Ringtone,

Day 18-Nintendo DS Browser inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Ice Cave Zone-The Final cave zone, is all about small passages and lots of baddies. There are scorpions which can't be killed and lots of icicles that must be jumped over and avoided.

Day 19-Tetris DS inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video + Desktop Icons

Day 20- Wiiplay inlcudes Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Inside the Ice Cave-The Icy cave is a lot warmer inside. There are lots of Fire Flies to dodge, some tricky jumps and Seasaw style rocks to carefully balance on. This game also features a lava floor-which is instant death.

Day 21-Nintendogs Spotty Mutt and Friends inlcude Wallpapers, Screenshots and video

Day 23-Mario Kart DS-Includes Wallpaper, Screenshots, Video, MP3 (ringtone) Desktop icons.

This level is pretty easy, the only really tricky part is getting the 3/4th Snowflakes. Sometimes you tend to over jump and land on the above platform instead of the lower sinking platform that contains the snowflakes.

I wonder if I copied all the stuff onto a CD and put it on ebay if anyone would bid on it?