NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Battle Royal 2 - Ch4 23:15 tonight

We are all Battle Royal fans but ive never seen the 2nd one... well luckily for me ive just noticed that it's on tonight on channel 4 at 23:15.. I shall be watching :bowdown:

Wow, you and Flaight posted the exact same thread at the exact same time. In the end, i removed his as it appeared to be created after yours.

lol. Thanks Platty, what a coincidence. Must have happened pretty much at the same time.

I just noticed, apparently Channel 4 will be showing it tonight at 11:15pm... Strangely enough I haven't seen this yet so I'll be tuning in. I heard it was disappointing after the 1st, but isn't that the fate of nearly every sequal to a great 1st?

EDIT: Thank you ;)

Dang, two threads about BR2 posted at the same time. I'll post here, as it was the first posted (or it should have been)

Anyway, wasn't really that big of a fan of the original, so I doubt I'll blow off The Sopranos season finale for this.

But Battle Royale 2 is shit

Kinji Fukasaku died while making this, his son took over. Things went downhill from there.

Flaight, i've copied and pasted your comment from the other thread. Its in your post now. :)

Noooo dont tell me this :cry:

People told me that if I loved BR then i should not, under any circumstances do not watch BR2.

I was a fool to ignore them.

But please, dont let me stop you.

Damn, if it wasn't so bad I would recommend it to a friend. :( Wish this was the first.

Btw, i stopped half way through the second, it's that bad.

Flaight, i've copied and pasted your comment from the other thread. Its in your post now. :)

Ah yes, you even posted to tell me this. Thank you :) I noticed you pasted it so I edited my 1st reply to say Thank you, then read downward to see this post... lol confusing sentence.

Anyway, I reckon it's usually the fate of a sequal to be disappointing after a brilliant 1st, as I had noted earlier (with a little time-slip).

The book is better because it has more time to delve into the characters.. in the film the flash backs are tiny.

It makes the film so much more dynamic when you know that there is 15 years of family hatred behind a killing. The film is uber violent but the original story is actually more graphic because of that dynamic.

It makes you cringe and will make you actively have an opinion on characters.

I'll watch it.. but it's probably just mindless violence. I did enjoy the first film, but I don't rate it.

I loved the teacher, especially at the end.

I've got it on dvd so all I'll say is:

Merry Christmas from Wild Seven.

But keep in mind that the director died before it was finished passing the film making onto his son. Before he died his son showed him an ending which he apparently yelled at him for because the heroes died, so he had to go back and change it to make his father happy. The end!

Why dont we all watch something like Happiness of the Katakuris

A horror zombie musical.

I'm more in the mood for Kalamari Wrestler!

Yeah, its an awful film compared to the first.

Its an awful film compared to 90% of films in existance.

My friend gave his brother a dvd of that. He showed me the back of the back, which featured a picture like that. I want that dvd now.

BR II isn't BR II basically so don't get hyping it.

just watch BR again :D

Sign in to follow this