NEurope
canand

Game Press Confrece for Nintendo Wii

Game had a Press Confrece today and they would know if they are haveing a Nintendo Wii in store to play on and how much stock they are geting

omg and again.

Ok I will make this meaningful.

Yeh seems like game will finally start to cancel pre-orders.

omg and again.

Ok I will make this meaningful.

Yeh seems like game will finally start to cancel pre-orders.

Why are you saying that

Well GAME will probably not have enough Wii's to fit their pre-order list. So they will either ask the customer to cancel the pre-order and give them the £20 deposit back or they will give the choice of waiting for one to come into stock for the customer.

Well GAME will probably not have enough Wii's to fit their pre-order list. So they will either ask the customer to cancel the pre-order and give them the £20 deposit back or they will give the choice of waiting for one to come into stock for the customer.

ah I get it know come on Ashley tell us

It was a place for managers to go and play the console, and have brief business talk, probably about allocations. Its nothing exciting (except they got freebies such as Wii mugs and sweatbands, but us peons get nothing)

It was a place for managers to go and play the console, and have brief business talk, probably about allocations. Its nothing exciting (except they got freebies such as Wii mugs and sweatbands, but us peons get nothing)

I wanna Wii mug and sweatband....:(

The Wii mug was pretty nice. There was also a shirt, which I said should be worn on, as I dubbed it, Wiilease day.

/me would quite like a mug.

wouldn't be too hard to make one on one of those create a mug sites.. people did that for the deal or no deal mug.. it wa just a question mark in helvetica slim or something.

Whats the color and shape of the the mug, is it just one of those standard give away mugs with a logo on it, its not yellow is it?

some one should change the name of this thread to wii licenced products you want

i may get some of those dog tags not for myself though for my dog

Well i was talking to the Gamestation manager yesterday and he said they've got 5000 extra Wii's at launch compared to before, so hopefully it will be the same for GAME.

Whats the color and shape of the the mug, is it just one of those standard give away mugs with a logo on it, its not yellow is it?

One of those larger ones that narrows at the bottom and its white and has Wii in grey text. Its quite swish.