NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

AVI -> DVD

I have a number (24) of AVI files, which are all about 350mb each and I'm wanting to burn them to a DVD. What's the best way to get them onto the DVD so it can be viewed in a normal DVD player using the minimum amount of DVDs possible?

Thanks

Judging by something he said in that thread, I didn't think Odwin's program was capapble of putting multiple files on one disk?

i use a program called imtoo dvd creator. Its really simple to use, and even at the lowest quality setting is still good quality.

i had to pay for it, but it was well worth it imo.

It takes avi files and produces a dvd folder ready to be burned to a dvd and played in any regular dvd player.

Looks like it can do multiple files.

Convertxtodvd, should be able to find it free somewhere, does everything for you, even burns it to dvd for use in normal dvd players

Looks like it can do multiple files.

Hmm, well I was going by:

edit: is there anyway you can put more than one file on the disk?
Not right now, but there will be eventually. I have only be learning Visual basic for a day or two so it's a steep learning curve.

It's now a lot better than it was then.

I use it myself and it does a great job. The only problem is badly made avis can lead to some loss of audio sync, but that's the fault of the avi creators and not my application.

Here is a working link:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=FAVC

It's now a lot better than it was then.

I use it myself and it does a great job. The only problem is badly made avis can lead to some loss of audio sync, but that's the fault of the avi creators and not my application.

Here is a working link:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=FAVC

Ooh, you should bump your thread and edit it to tell all about the updates :)

Let me know how it goes. Any problems you find or suggestions you have would be great to hear.

Sign in to follow this