N-Europe

Mario Stencil

Nintendork

Here it is thus far:

screenshot29bv9.jpg

The intention is, to have a full scalable pdf that holds all 3 stencil files (layers) individually with some instruction as to how to make your own stencil.

I'm thinking if you say paint his hat and his facial hair/arms/feet then his skin would work quite well on any background.

But obviously if you want to paint that as well then that's fine.. just needs a bit more allignment.

I only really wanted to make this for a little stencil for a plain jumper I have and my skateboards.

Just gonna use this thread to document the progress.. which so far is poor. But basically I should be done by tomorrow and have something to show for it.

Before I go to the effort of actually packaging it up and writing instructions would anyone be interested?

Also does anyone have experience with spray painting clothes? I've heard it can go bad.. I am considering some like acrylic paints and dabbing them on with a sponge but that's less cool.

It's a few peices (or one) of card with cut outs, that you spray through to make an iamge. This stencil looks pretty good actually, i ahve a mate who sprays, i could borrow 2 or 3 of his and do this at the skatepark. maybe tage [N-E] next to it.

Also does anyone have experience with spray painting clothes? I've heard it can go bad.. I am considering some like acrylic paints and dabbing them on with a sponge but that's less cool.

My housemate sprayed some clothes and there seemed to be no problems. Not sure about using acrylics as they are water soluble intially. Though i do have a several t shirts that I have worn while painting that still have paint on them after being in the wash several times :sad:. I would still go for spray myself though.