NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Internet Explorer.

I downloaded 7 and had to uninstall for something, now when i come to open i.e 6 is comes up with a error report, when i re install 7 it does the same, i have no idea what to do.

Ideas?

Here, READ what i posted you stupid ****, i didnt ask how to get FireFox did i, Exactly no i didnt, i have FF and use it 99% of the time but i want I.E as well.

Thick fuck.

Edit: at marsh mellow, cheers do i just put it in the drive, or need to repair windows or?

Thanks.

Calm the swearing down, yeah Cube was pretty ignorant. :rolleyes:

Yeah do a repair install, when you boot windows setup.

Here, READ what i posted you stupid ****, i didnt ask how to get FireFox did i, Exactly no i didnt, i have FF and use it 99% of the time but i want I.E as well.

I was merely suggesting a temporary solution until someone who has an idea posts...

Edit: at marsh mellow, cheers do i just put it in the drive, or need to repair windows or?

Thanks.

just put the disk in the drive and go to extras or something and it should have a list of componants to install like IE 6, windows messenger outlook express, all those windows programs.

I done the reapir, installed I.E 6 and everything was spot on :]

Then i downloaded 7 for Service pack2 (mine is defo SP2 before you ask)

And it done it again...

Why are you angry? Youll get more friends with honey than bees.

The latest IE has ripped Opera for all its features. So has Firefox. And Opera is still the best and safest.

Because everybody here thinks IE sucks.

Did something happen during the installation of IE 7? It was a pretty lengthy process when I did it, especially when removing IE 6. Maybe a file was corrupted or something. Just guessing tho'.

Yes, but i want to fix I.E...

Whats so hard to understand?

Can you C&P or print screen the "error report"? Could be useful in finding a solution

Because everybody here thinks IE sucks.

Still, some stuff do work better in IE. Not often, but there are times when you still need to use it.

im using IE right now, using Microsofts online computer scanner for viruses problems etc. wouldnt work with firefox or with the firefox IE tab! I would use IE more if it had all the features of Firefox and IE 7 does but unfortunately i cant download IE 7

Sign in to follow this