N-Europe

what do you think of this?

Oli1983uk

ALG DVI AND ANALOGUE LG 17 INCH TFT LCD SCREEN AND HAS A BUILT IN USB HUB 2 PORTS.

NEW GIGABYTE WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE .

GENIUS 2.0 BLACK AND CHROME/NEON BLUE SPEAKERS

PC TOWER CONTAINING ASrock AM2NF6G-VSTA:

• Socket AM2 for AMD Athlonâ„¢ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
  • NVIDIA® NF6100-405 Chipset

1. FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
  2. Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce6-class graphics DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
  3. Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
  4. ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
  5. Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
  6. Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
  7. 1 x PCI Express Graphics slot, 1 x PCI Express x 1 slot
  8. 2 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID 0, 1, JBOD, NCQ, and "Hot Plug" functions
  9. 7.1 CH Vistaâ„¢ Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
  10. Windows® Vista™ Premium Logo Hardware Ready
  11. HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jack

HAS NUMEROUSE FEATURES WHICH ARE,GIGABIT 10/100/1000 MB/S LAN,HIGH DEF 8 CHANNEL AUDIO,AMD LIVE! READY DDR 2 UP T0 800 MHZ 3.0GB/S SATA READY SATA 2,NVIDIA 6100 INTEGRATED GRAPHICS 430 CHIPSET,FREE DVI EXTENSION CARD,HDTV AND HDMI READY TO NAME A FEW. THE BOARD COMES FITTED IN THE CASE WITH AN AM2 SEMPRON 3000+ RUNNING AT 1600MHZ WHICH REALLY FLIES BEING THE NEW AM2 SPEC. HAS 512MHZ DDR2 667MHZ MEMORY INSTALLED AND 160GB SEAGATE SATA HDD. FLOPPY DRIVE, DVD ROM AND DVD-RW DRIVE ARE ALSO FITTED. FRONT USB 2.0 PORTS AND THE CASE ITSELF HAS AN LARGE LCD BACKLIT INFO SYSTEM FOR CPU VGA SYS TEMPS AND 3 FAN SPEED MONITORS AS WELL AS POWER AND HDD ACTIVITY.500 WATT PSU.DOES COME FITTED WITH AN LEADTEK WINFAST 6600 TD 256MB DDR2 PCIE GRAPHICS CARD. WILL IF RESERVE PRICE MET INSTALL AN AVERMEDIA TOP OF THE RANGE DVB DIGITAL TERRESTRIAL TV CARD AND REMOTE CONTROL WORTH 80 QUID IN FREE!!!!.

Just bought this off Ebay For £200, I know some bits are not the best in the world but with time I can upgrade them bits over time.

It seems ok by a glance, but 512Mb of memory (or 512MHZ as in the description...)is too little. Double that and it should be fine. And the price seems to be quite good also. My motherboard alone cost almost that much :)

I just came home from a lan party haven't had proper sleep in two days so I might have missed something.

I'm not sure, you would probably of wanted some more RAM but depends on what your wanting to do. I own two LG monitors and find them fantastic. I've not up to speed about PC's these days but it looks a pretty solid machine and looks like it will be future-proofed for Vista.

Yeah I knew the ram would be upgrading I will proberly get a 1GB of ram for when I get the chance, I maybe picking it up next week so will see what its like then.

I dont really want a PC for gaming thou I may play some games on it from time to time nothing major will be mostly for looking and editing My pics, video editing and doing stuff on the net, I also wanted a Machine what could be upgraded over time and would not need to replace the whole thing a couple of years down the line.