NEurope
The Bard

Trivium - The Crusade

Hey Bard i need to talk:

Today i went into town to buy Iron maiden: somewhere in time and Megadeth: rust in peace.

It kind of went badly.

I came back home and realised id bought the wrong megadeth album - the system has failed and i only like 3 songs from somewhere in time and one ive already listened to on a compilation CD.

im a waste of space.

My mum and dad wont be going into town anytime soon so i wont be able to get a re-fund.

What should i do?

Should i try to persuade my parents to go in and swap the albums (the system has failed for rust in peace and somewhere in time for seventh son of a seventh son)

or

just listen to the system has failed anyway and keep somewhere in time.

it depends if the system has failed is any good, but im really disappointed.

im such a twit.

Hey Bard i need to talk:

Today i went into town to buy Iron maiden: somewhere in time and Megadeth: rust in peace.

It kind of went badly.

I came back home and realised id bought the wrong megadeth album - the system has failed and i only like 3 songs from somewhere in time and one ive already listened to on a compilation CD.

im a waste of space.

My mum and dad wont be going into town anytime soon so i wont be able to get a re-fund.

What should i do?

Should i try to persuade my parents to go in and swap the albums (the system has failed for rust in peace and somewhere in time for seventh son of a seventh son)

or

just listen to the system has failed anyway and keep somewhere in time.

it depends if the system has failed is any good, but im really disappointed.

im such a twit.

Well, that shouldnt be a problem dude, What you should do is save The System has failed onto your computer, because it has a few good songs, Kick The Chair being the best, and then go return it or exchange it for Rust In Peace, fast because it sucks pretty hard So yeah, see if you can swap that. Rust In Peace is only £5 these days anyway, so it shouldn't really be a problem. As for Maiden, I like Somewhere In Time just as much as Seventh son, so I don't know about that, but I suppose Seventh Son might be a better choice because it has some of their classics...but then again Somewhere in Time has "Heaven can wait..."

Ok, can i trade them in if ive already taken the packaging off them?

Ive put somewhere in time on to my mp3 player already

Ok, can i trade them in if ive already taken the packaging off them?

Ive put somewhere in time on to my mp3 player already

Yeah, I think so. It depends really on where you bought them from. For example, if its HMV they'll give you your money back. If its Music Zone however, they'll only exchange it for another album.

Well either way it doesnt matter, cause i didnt mean refund, i meant trade-in. Anyway, it was from HMV so itll be fine. Hey i have to go.

Thanks + I'll Cya later.

Well either way it doesnt matter, cause i didnt mean refund, i meant trade-in. Anyway, it was from HMV so itll be fine. Hey i have to go.

Thanks + I'll Cya later.

No problem dude ;).

Just downloaded the album. Will be listening to it later.

Whatever you do, don't start off by listening to Ignition. It stinks.

Whatever you do, don't start off by listening to Ignition. It stinks.

Well it's not really my type of music....but (!!!) I did like a couple of tracks, in particular 'This World Can't Tear Us Apart' and 'Unrepentant'. Not bad tbh :awesome:

Well it's not really my type of music....but (!!!) I did like a couple of tracks, in particular 'This World Can't Tear Us Apart' and 'Unrepentant'. Not bad tbh :awesome:

Yeah, good couple of tracks, I think they're all great. I thought you would have liked Anthem (we are the fire) though..., it's being played on the radio everywhere...

Yeah, I think so. It depends really on where you bought them from. For example, if its HMV they'll give you your money back. If its Music Zone however, they'll only exchange it for another album.

hey, im changing them tomorrow in HMV. is it definite that i'll be able to trade them for the other albums i want?