NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Resident Evil Collector's edition.

Just ordered the GC version of RE4 after finding out my PC isn't good enough to run the upcoming PC port. It cost 13 quid second hand, in very good condition, hope it's worth it. :)

Oh yeah, it's worth it. RE4 is truly amazing, I loved every minute of it, a masterpiece.

Oh yeah, it's worth it. RE4 is truly amazing, I loved every minute of it, a masterpiece.

Agreed. What really let it down for me though was the storyline. I know that Capcom wanted to move away from the Umbrella storyline but to have them taken down the way they were was just stupid, I wanted to be the one to bring them down! Hell, in most of the end sequences from the R Evil games they all promise they would take the fight to Umbrella little did they know they could just wait until the stockmarket plummeted.

Can't wait to be honest. This'll be my first ever Resi game, and I'm well excited. :smile:

Can't wait to be honest. This'll be my first ever Resi game, and I'm well excited. :smile:

If I had to do a top 20 Gamecube games, then both RE4 and REmake would both feature, utterly brilliant games, you can easily pick up REmake for under a tenner now too!

2, 3 and Code Veronica were a bit piss poor from what I heard.
Can't really speak for Resi 2 & 3, because I haven't played them (though I've watched the whole games on Youtube, and they look great);

but Code Veronica is a fantastic game! I had it on the Dreamcast and it's definately one of the consoles best games!

Sign in to follow this