NEurope
Dilli Gee

If Wii has more power than an Xbox...

Ninja gaiden is the best looking Xbox game IMO. It looks like a next gen gme on my TV and trough the 360.

And I just think Wii games need some more time.

That's where you're wrong, widescreen takes more RAM, so there is a reason for non widescreen. Of course that with the graphics we've been seeing I doubt RAM's actually a problem. You talk like Wii can't display widescreen, but it's just up to the devs. I don't know if this had any influence but since they started working on GC kits it's possible it made a difference.

They could very easily have made a letterboxed title with a GC kit and then made it anamorphic for the actual game. Resident Evil 4 was produced in widescreen, I think.

I've got Halo 2, and it isn't that great graphically. It can look very nice at times, but a lot of the time it can have a lot of texture pop up, and look textureless. Resi 4 on the GC is better looking.

Oh, and one more thing, Wii is more powerful than the Xbox. There was an interview on IGN, where a guy from Ubisoft said it was. So there ya go. :)

i think halo 2 looks fantastic when you play an outdoor level but looks sucky inside.Resi 4 trashes it really.the again resi trashes everything

i think halo 2 looks fantastic when you play an outdoor level but looks sucky inside.Resi 4 trashes it really.the again resi trashes everything

Yeah, true true. I love the out door level's graphics too. Metroid Prime is a better looking game than Halo 2 as well I reckon.