N-Europe

Wii European Release Date Revealed

Cubechris

Hey Canand, Nintendo have just dropped this in my inbox, aswell as no doubt plenty of other PR peoples emails aswell, so expect this to hit GoNintendo, IGN and more pretty soon.

Put it in your diary folks.

I saved it on my site so it doesn't dissapear:

wii_press_pack_aug30th_conf.jpg

This must be true, it came off the internet.

Hey Canand, Nintendo have just dropped this in my inbox, aswell as no doubt plenty of other PR peoples emails aswell, so expect this to hit GoNintendo, IGN and more pretty soon.

Put it in your diary folks.

I saved it on my site so it doesn't dissapear:

wii_press_pack_aug30th_conf.jpg

This must be true, it came off the internet.

Nintendo logo visible nowhere, and why did NFS, CoD and Rayman get mentioned above Red Steel, Metroid Prime and ExciteTruck?

EDIT: What's with the terrortories talk?

Canand posted this on ONM forums (apparently from gonintendo again)

wogvv4kj6.jpg

Text translation

“Wii, a whole new way of viodeogaming”

“Pre Order starts 08/30/06?

“Wii releases approximately mid October 2006?

“Wii remote works wireless and reacts on your movement”

“We publish the complete Info about Nintendos Wii from(onwards) August 30th at http://www.wog.ch”

Right-hand side text

“Wii breaks down the walls between gamers and non-gamers. Wii will bring people closer together- by themselfes and with their games. During the last years videogaming has become an exclusive experience. The complexity of newer games has scared off those who have played with the whole family in the past. Wii will change that! Nintendo has developed the most invitational video game system of all times. Because of the unique Controller everyone - independent of age or experience- can play with the Wii uncomplicated. Everyone will have unbelievable fun with it.”