NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Garden_Pigeon

Join My Gang!!1 :OOO

Hey d00ds.

If anyones buying the 360 game Saints Row, you might know that there will be gangs (clans) online, sorta like halo 2.

Well, me and my mates made the Grey Fox Gang (original, eh?) and we're recruiting members early for when it comes out, like most "gangs" are... Join us! Its a pretty sweet and easy to use website for 1 day of work.

HORAH?...

Good stuff, but why should we join your "GANG"

Whats so good about it ?

Good question man, heres the answer:

We've got one of the best websites for Saints Row gangs, have a look for some more, freewebs and bad eye hurting-ness.

We will arrange loads of games with other gangs for the ultimate warfare. (like 6+ a month)

Online gaming is fun in clans.

You can have rivals on the game, and that leads to your "allied gangs" to help you out, its all fun.

Theres no reasons not to join :grin:

Wow. I never knew you were able to do things like this :o

I might just look into it more and it could be an instant must have for me lol :D

Thing is, I want to make a gang of mostly british not gangster wannabees, just people who want to have fun (and compete) online. Because all the other gangs are owned by american gangster wannabees, and a game like this makes them talk like idiots over live. I want to stay playing with "normal" people.

SO JOIN OUR GANG (H) </caps>

"Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!! Wanna be in my gang?!"

?

I want you to be in my gang. We've got 5 (maybe 6) members now, and the teams are 6 on 6. But not everyone will be available for every match, so we need more members.

It got a pretty decent review on IGN (8.5), I maybe aquiring it in a few months (after Dead Rising)... maybe.

Sign in to follow this