NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Katie

SNES Console Boxed with 5 games

My sister has listed her SNES on ebay Link

The starting bid is only 99p it comes with Super Mario Allstars (with Mario World), Mario Paint w/ mouse, Mario is Missing, Goof Troop and Theme Park.

hey, I saw one of these systems go for £180 a few months back on ebay as that SNES package comes with a Special Mario all stars cart that wasnt released other than with that SNES package, it has more mario games on it then the Mario all stars cartridge relased by it self. so hold old till the end of auction, I Paid £60 for my one of them systems.

I've started bidding, haven't got a high maximum though, so I don't think i'll win... but it gives it a start :)

hey, I saw one of these systems go for £180 a few months back on ebay as that SNES package comes with a Special Mario all stars cart that wasnt released other than with that SNES package, it has more mario games on it then the Mario all stars cartridge relased by it self. so hold old till the end of auction, I Paid £60 for my one of them systems.

The cartridge that comes with that pack is the Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World on the same cart which contrary to popular belief you can actually buy a seperately boxed version which is the same cartridge, I know as I have both boxed versions of the game however finding the boxed copy of SMA + SMW can be quite hard and it usually sells for a reasonable price so for anyone wanting that particular version and the original SNES package it came with, the auction is ideal.

It's the last few hours if anyone else is interested in the SNES.

Sign in to follow this