NEurope
That Guy

Leave or attack them?

MoogleViper, your sister sounds almost exactly like my sister. Except mine is 16 but meh. After I choked her she seems to have calmed down is behaving more. Im not endorsing sibling abuse, she just really pissed me off for her entire life and it exploded. Choked is the wrong word, grabbed by the neck and shook slightly is more accurate, but enough to put the shits up her.

Once she annoyed me so much that I hit her in the head and she didnt start to behave but she stayed away from me for a few days. Quite a few times my parents have stopped me from attacking her. And once my mum had to stop my dad from hitting her. Yet in her eyes she is still perfect and it is everyone else that is in the wrong.

Once she annoyed me so much that I hit her in the head and she didnt start to behave but she stayed away from me for a few days. Quite a few times my parents have stopped me from attacking her. And once my mum had to stop my dad from hitting her. Yet in her eyes she is still perfect and it is everyone else that is in the wrong.

Its a harsh thing to say, but she needs something bad to happen to her. To show that she cant go around acting like the queen of the world and that people can and will react. She'll be off to uni soon so hopefully you wont have to deal with her much again. I hope things start lookin up for ya.

Its a harsh thing to say, but she needs something bad to happen to her. To show that she cant go around acting like the queen of the world and that people can and will react. She'll be off to uni soon so hopefully you wont have to deal with her much again. I hope things start lookin up for ya.

I just hope she gets good enough grades to get into uni. The only thing stopping me from lashing out at her is the fact that she will be moving soon. I just feel sorry for the poor sod that will be living with.

Oh and Arragaun I don't quite get your post.

I italicised the Sams, but forgot that the whole quote would be like that. Anyway, we have the same name. Snap.

Its a harsh thing to say, but she needs something bad to happen to her. To show that she cant go around acting like the queen of the world and that people can and will react.

sounds sssooo much like my mate's gf.... yet he lets her get away with it, but comes to us bitching about her... :S anyhoo, back on subject...

I used to snap really easily. Someone would say the slightest thing to annoy and i'm raise my voice and get annoyed.

I don't anymore, or if I do it's very very rarely.

You have to find someone to make you feel bad/guilty if you snap at them.

i had a very short temper once, but after getting into one fight too many at school cos of people pissing me off. i forced a change to avoid being kicked out of school. didnt work quite right as i then went the other way entirely and let myself get pushed around far too much. these days i tend to stick to the middle ground. violence is a last resort but if someone pisses on my battery they are not going to enjoy the results......

For me, It's quite shite being the youngest of 4 boys. I'm 16 and my brothers are 19, 21 and 23. None of them have left home yet.

I don't really speak to my 23 year-old brother so I can't really say much about him. I mostly talk to my other brothers. We have a laugh, used to play multiplayer games (ages ago) but even though we have a laugh and stuff, we all get on each other's nipples.

Mostly, my 21yr-old brother is the biggest pain in the arse. Sure, he bought most of the games we have atm, but you get yourself in an argument with him and you won't win, if you did he'd sulk like a 6-year old. Plus he can never keep his hands to himself, always poking me in my hip so I'd jump and hitting me in the nuts, plus he seems to think I am retarded.

But the most annoying thing about him is that when he's with his mates, he doesn't do all that, he acts like his age, which annoys me because it makes me think that I don't actually know my brother.

Plus you put that with my dad who just cannot trust any of us, last night, he said to us "something from my top drawer disappeared over the weekend, I'm not blaming anybody but don't let it happen." I don't even know what's in his top drawer, that's the most annoying thing!

I get on great with my parents! My brother sometimes annoys me but it's never that bad at all! If I ever get mad with anything or anyone I take it out by supressing it... or if I don't have time I kick something really hard - that takes it all away for me.

I really am no help at all, but I also suggest a punchbag or somehting along those lines.