Lumines

Tekken: Dark Resurrection

Daxter

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

GTA: Liberty City Stories

Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX

Virtua Tennis: World Tour

Kingdom of Paradise

Me and My Katamari (If can't ever play the PS2 ones)

No racers or sports included since you say you don't like them.

What type of game is Kingdom of Paradise

Ive been playing Syphon Filter recently, and its very good; theyve worked out a good control system that makes up for a lack of dual analogue sticks and actually works quite well. Other than that I would go with Doms suggestions, along with Monster Hunter, Tales of Eternia, Popolocrois and Valkyrie Profile. I personally love Loco Roco, but I guess you cant win them all :)

My most wanted is, in no uncertain terms, Silent Hill Origins, with MGS a close second.

________

Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Edited by Johelian

Thanks for being so friendly and helpful everyone. I asked this question on a psp forum as well and did not get one reply.

Bought one recently myself and love Tales of Eternia and Breath of Fire III. Lemmings isnt bad either if you can pick it up cheap.

Bought one recently myself and love Tales of Eternia and Breath of Fire III. Lemmings isnt bad either if you can pick it up cheap.

I hear a lot of people say Tales of Eternia is crap and no where near as good as tales of symphonia but i think i will get it anyway

Small Question:I know this is of topic but Is anyone here a member of the gamespot forums

Ho ho, such wit.

I personally preferred ToE to Symphonia, but I did have to turn off the voices as they drove me insane.

Should i go for tales of eternia or grand theft auto liberty city stories

Should i go for tales of eternia or grand theft auto liberty city stories

If you have a ps2 then i suggest you don't get either and get gta:lcs or wait for kingdom hearts 2 or if that isn't your thing get dark cloud 2 or drageon quest.

If you don't then i'd get gta and wait for valkyrie profile:lenneth

I hear a lot of people say Tales of Eternia is crap and no where near as good as tales of symphonia but i think i will get it anyway

I personally preferred ToE to Symphonia, but I did have to turn off the voices as they drove me insane.

Yeah, I reckon ToE either better than or just as good as ToS, especially the graphics on ToE, cause damn, I've never seen a prettier game. ToS definately has a better battle system though, but not by much...

Cheesy voice acting can annoy at times though