N-Europe

My Cat has myspace

Caris

I dont understand my space, people have a profile to explain about their personality and stuff, but yet its only their friends that visit it and already know everything about them.

haha, er you ever heard of making new friends? :kiss:

I don't "Add" anyone unless I know them or know them enough to want to know them more. When someone sends me a friend request I just leave it in my inbox till they remove it, they are not important enough for me to even give them any kind of reply.:mad:

But like I said if it was someone I know alittle, like anyone of you, then I would "Add".:kiss:

I don't "Add" anyone unless I know them or know them enough to want to know them more. When someone sends me a friend request I just leave it in my inbox till they remove it, they are not important enough for me to even give them any kind of reply.:mad:

But like I said if it was someone I know alittle, like anyone of you, then I would "Add".:kiss:

Why dont u just make new frineds and stop being so grumpy? :hmm:

id add just about anyone.U can always just get rid of them and block them if they turn out to be dicks........i have been blocked before

Why dont u just make new friends and stop being so grumpy? :hmm:

Its not that I'm "Grumpy". Its just that some people say "Look at the number of friends I have." I'm not going to be another number on someones Myspace.

So Like I said before I only add if I know the person, even if its just alittle.:awesome: