N-Europe

Wii WindowBlinds Skins

tie.nano

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what i actually changed the wallpaper. It used to say Nintendo revolution, so i changed it to Wii, and got rid of the words underneath and nw imo i love the wallpaper. it had too much on.

it's here

btw thats 1024x768

Anywhere I can find the white wallpaper? Awesome skin, the white one. Somehow my taskbar and everything works perfectly on this, so I'm gonna stick with it. Great work.

Yeah, I figured out what the problem was. The Black skin has been sorted too. I should post an update within the next day or so.

you know what i actually changed the wallpaper. It used to say Nintendo revolution, so i changed it to Wii, and got rid of the words underneath and nw imo i love the wallpaper. it had too much on.

it's here

btw thats 1024x768

Nice one, Stefkov. Although you missed the Nintendo logo on the Wii itself. It should have the Wii logo instead, Lol =p

I'm gonna remake the wallpapers, and get rid of that quote altogether. 'Cause the Wii is now much thicker than it used to be - before it was renamed to "Wii". So I'll have to update the image of the Wii too.

that white one is absolutely awesome the black one is cool too but the white one looks better to me.

Thanks. =)

and thanks CoolFunkMan.

Nice one, Stefkov. Although you missed the Nintendo logo on the Wii itself. It should have the Wii logo instead, Lol =p

yeah i know, i just didnt change that. I may do, but imo it looks alright as it is.

did you make this wallapaer, before i defouled it? cos that was one aw3some wallpaper

:D

yeah i know, i just didnt change that. I may do, but imo it looks alright as it is.

did you make this wallapaer, before i defouled it? cos that was one aw3some wallpaper

:D

Yeah I made it, Lol. I've also done other variations of it.

Here's my collection:

Standard: 1280 x 1024 px

nintendorevolutionwallpaperblackjk4.th.jpgnintendorevolutionwallpaperwhiteml7.th.jpg

revowallretrovz5.th.jpgrevowallretrowhitewt0.th.jpg

Widescreen: 1680 x 1050px

wiiol9.th.jpgnintendowiiwallpaperwhiteyv8.th.jpg

And I've also made this one:

playingbelievingxl1.th.jpg

Yeah I made it, Lol. I've also done other variations of it.

I just wanted to know, what resolution is your pc monitor? cos all the pics you post are all big.

Totaly Beautiful

Q F T

I love that wierd looks like a dugtreeo(sp?) pokemon.

I just wanted to know, what resolution is your pc monitor? cos all the pics you post are all big.

My monitor's resolution is 1680 x 1050 px (It's a 20.1" Widescreen LCD).

I used to have a 17" LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 px. That's why most of my wallpapers are at that resolution.

Q F T

I love that wierd looks like a dugtreeo(sp?) pokemon.

Nah, it's not Dugtrio, Lol. If it was him, there would be 3 heads. They're meant to be the hills that are seen throughout the old Mario titles - can't remember what they were called.

My monitor's resolution is 1680 x 1050 px (It's a 20.1" Widescreen LCD).

I used to have a 17" LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 px. That's why most of my wallpapers are at that resolution.

Nah, it's not Dugtrio, Lol. If it was him, there would be 3 heads. They're meant to be the hills that are seen throughout the old Mario titles - can't remember what they were called.

Ah right ok, ive gotten sed to 1024x768. Yet ive tried changing to anything different and it doesnt look good on my screen.

I can see the hills now yeah. They just reminded me of dugtrio so much.

Anyone who uses below 1280 x 1024 for fail.

Anyway, any possibility of a white version of that last wallpaper? I love it, but am now using the white skin, so that'd be great.

My screen doesnt support 1280x1024

And, Yeah please could you do a white version of the "dugtwo-o"

Oh, I thought all screens did. Sorry.. I just don't see why anyone would have below the highest resolution, as that's what looks best. Except if they have trouble seing small icons and such..

Are you implying my sig is too big..? I wouldn't say it is dimension wise, and the file size isn't even all that. It's just over 250 kb.

Oh, I thought all screens did. Sorry.. I just don't see why anyone would have below the highest resolution, as that's what looks best. Except if they have trouble seing small icons and such..

Are you implying my sig is too big..? I wouldn't say it is dimension wise, and the file size isn't even all that. It's just over 250 kb.

"Under our new forum we will maintain the policy that signatures and avatars should not have a file size that is larger than 50kb [/Quote]

Well i never.......

The rules haven't changed in a while, and since you continue to use it without warning then i assume you are up there with the nazi mods.

Fresh, please - your sig size is over 107kb. Don't be offensive - especially when you also break the rules.

Now everyone - back to topic.

^^ Nazi mod example one.

Edit : - So ive changed mine, can i expect simular sarcastic threats given to other members? or are they up there with your regime?

The rules say no flaming, so no threatening! And no spamming, and sarcastic threats would be very off topic. So if anyone else posts anything off topic you'll get an infraction. Go uber nazi mod! :smile:

The rules say no flaming, so no threatening! And no spamming, and sarcastic threats would be very off topic. So if anyone else posts anything off topic you'll get an infraction. Go uber nazi mod! :smile:

Right, thats great and all, but it still doesnt answer what's gonna happen about the people who use too large sigs.