N-Europe

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

ShadowV7

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the frieza saga it was awesome!

I have just gotten past the most annoying part of the story... fighting with hercule >_< How can you win with the loser.

This game is still awesome.

I hated that bit,always died with 2-4 seconds left.I kept using the attack where you move cursor to the right and kept running away,then blocked all the time and ran away again.

Time for Android 13 :)

I've done all the sagas available.. except I still have 9% left! Gonna go check out gamefaqs to see what i need to do.

I've done all the item fusions as well :D I must have spent most of the day playing this game :S I could have gotten a tan, but i chose to get super gogeta instead :D

When you are fighting in a match, if there is a dragonball to be found, it will show up! Although actualy getting it is another matter! I find it hard to go up and down and reach a dragonball whilst fighting the opponent.

Whats wavebird? (sorry for my ignorance :P)

Well to be honest, thats the only time I've noticed theres a dragonball once something has broken, but if i get flung (for lack of a better word) away, I use the radar to find it.. it gives off like pulses to where the dragonball is.

I've used the dragonballs twice, once I got 'kiss of android #18' which was the best item i've seen so far!

Man I really need to get some practice on this as im getting tanned on certain missions, even on easy!

I just finished the Saiyan Saga and everyone was level 8. Forgive my ignorance but do you just have to play through story mode and your characters will level up or do I have to use the Z items?

Man I really need to get some practice on this as im getting tanned on certain missions, even on easy!

I just finished the Saiyan Saga and everyone was level 8. Forgive my ignorance but do you just have to play through story mode and your characters will level up or do I have to use the Z items?

You have to equip the Z Items like HP,Ki etc and when you do that's when you level and that's where the experience you gain goes towards.

Haha I've gotten nearly all characters except 2! I really should watch the movies, some of them sound awesome!

You should get kiss of #18.. it gives you like +4 or 6 on all abilities plus 2 equipment slots (I THINK) :D I'm onto the ultimate Z thingymabobby its great fun.

I lost budokai tenkaichi, this sequel is gonna keep me entertained for so long :D

Haha I've gotten nearly all characters except 2! I really should watch the movies, some of them sound awesome!

You should get kiss of #18.. it gives you like +4 or 6 on all abilities plus 2 equipment slots (I THINK) :D I'm onto the ultimate Z thingymabobby its great fun.

I lost budokai tenkaichi, this sequel is gonna keep me entertained for so long :D

Woah didn't think Kiss of #18 would be that good,must get that next.

You can check :) just go decide and it shows you what you can get, then if you don't like it you can just press B.

I used it on super saiyan 2 Gohan (teenager), hes my favourite character :D Although my favourite would be the retard version of gogeta but they haven't allowed him in this game. That dude owns.

zomg!! I'm at beginning of Majin Buu saga. Part 2(or chapter, w/e they're called) where you're Goten and have a training fight with Gohan. I cant beat him! :*( I know you don't have to but I'm one of those people who HAS too :P (And I refuse to play fight him on difficulty 1 ;D )

Fighting Android 18 as Hercule is a joke.

Anyone got any tips to make it easier?

Oh god I hated that.I dunno how it happened but I kept doing the move where you move the cursor to the right and back in and it does a sequence a couple of times then she done some attack on me and flu out the ring without me doing anything.