NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Power Glove?

those gloves do look something special.

if they were real theres no point in spning money on gloves to hold hem, say for a boxing game, jus get some old loves and selotape time.It'd be like that geametrack or something. I'd love the idea of actually fightintg, i dont get into much fights.

:(

A slight redesign is needed, so the Wii-mote is strapped entirely to the fore-arm; where they are right now, it would be physically impossible to bend your hands backwards at all. You probably wouldn't be able to hold the nunchuck section, as shown, at least not without some discomfort.

The one without the nunchuck is completely useless you may aswell just hold the contoller and have the bonus of being able to use the extra buttons. Infact if you could live without the analogue control you just hold both of them.

Doesnt the nun-chuck have to be attached to the FHC that is controlling the game? this is a great idea but pretty pointless.

Doesnt the nun-chuck have to be attached to the FHC that is controlling the game? this is a great idea but pretty pointless.

Isn't it? Seem like it to me.

Yeah, but one person can use more than one controller. and you'd need to for a boxing game.

That idea is very cool actually but one thing that came to my mind is that the nunchuck also has a movement sensor. Sure it's not as advanced as the Wiimote's but I think it could suffice for a boxing game and such.

Still it would be much cooler fighting with these gloves on.

Sign in to follow this