N-Europe

Gamecube's last stand

Em, you can get Resident Evil for £2.99 at gamestation lol. And yeh, I think I will go pick up Paper Mario this weekend tho I'm not sure i'll like it...I didn't like super mario rpg on snes particularly tbh, but still, it's worth a try.

Anyway, I'm off for the night to play Chrono Cross (again)....toodles...

Em, you can get Resident Evil for £2.99 at gamestation lol. And yeh, I think I will go pick up Paper Mario this weekend tho I'm not sure i'll like it...I didn't like super mario rpg on snes particularly tbh, but still, it's worth a try.

Anyway, I'm off for the night to play Chrono Cross (again)....toodles...

paper mario is totally different, and once you get into the game its a real gem. so many cool paper puzzles. i could talk about the game all day

I presume you shop at Game...

Nopenopenope.

I shop at the cheapest places in Sweden, thanks to pricerunner. Either they don't have it, or it's friggin' expensive.

Games for 2.99? I've never seen that kind of price here. If it's a used game with no box nor instruction booklet, it might cost 5.99. New games never get under 15 bucks.

Like others , my final Cube game will be Super Paper Mario.

Either that or Harvest Moon Magical Melody. Wish they would bloody hurry help and release that as it keeps getting pushed back and it's beginning to annoy me.

I will be sad to say farewell to my Cube as it has served me well.