NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Alsnow

Sam and max 2 trailer (the telltale version)

Dunno if anyone out there cares about sam and max any more but they are making the game again but this time its not lucas arts cause their to busy making starwars crap.

Im hoping they do this game well, so far im not to impressed by the voice acting.....

telltalegames.com/samandmax

Yeah, I don't like how games nowadays have to be in 3d. I recently bought Monkey Island 3 and its amazing. Definitely looks better than the newer one.

Its about time. If anything happens to this version I think I would have lost all faith in gaming.

The voiceover is pretty much the same as the TV series, albeit a bit tireder. So long as they can maintain the humour Im sold :)

________

HONDA HR-V SPECIFICATIONS

Edited by Johelian

I dunno bout the voice acting, it just sounds wooden compared to the tv version and the last game. Maybe its just the trailer.....

I cant see this one getting canceled cause its the companys biggest project. The one they had before this was "bone".

Just wish Lucas arts would come to their scenses...

/has all episodes of Sam n Max series on DVD :D

Its funny, but not as funny as the original comics which were (and still are) awesome. Makes me want to hunt out the latest PSP homebrew updates so I can run "Sam n Max Hit the Road" on the go again.

________

Land rover perentie history

Edited by Johelian

Sign in to follow this