N-Europe

Chrono Trigger help - MASSIVE SPOILERS

Thats wierd, I've not seen that happen before, or maybe I'm not remembering right, I'll have to go check it out in a mo. I have the NTSC version, did you play it on an emulator or something?

Edit: Lol, went and checked my Game, and seems like you're right.

It was:

Crono Level **

Marle Level 98

Lucca level **

I just made a habit of saying 99 instead of **

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guys, I still haven't completed this and I'm quite ashamed. I think I'm gonna replay through all of it when it comes out on the Wii VC.

I'm pretty sure it won't come out on the VC over here...you should go for it! You're on lavos, there's not much left to do :). Just go level up some more, and come back, and kick some ass!

• 4 weeks later...

I've finally completed it. This is probably my favourite game now. I think I'll play through it again.

edit: Bard, I just read your tutorial on how to beat Lavos. I attacked the left one first with normal attacks then went full out on the main one and the one on the right with Lumines (sp?)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally started playing this last night as I was getting bored of all the running around in Shenmue 2 ( sorry Stocka ) I am only a hour into the game and already im loving it. I just beat the the first boss and returned the Queen to her throne. I have to say Frogs music is awesome as are the character designs in the game. I tell you what else I like and that is the Tech moves, especially the team-up ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Played a bit more of this last night and got to the Dinosaur era. I seem to be flying through the game and im only 5 hours into it, hope it aint a short game as im really enjoying it.

Quick question to anyone who has played the game and happens to read this, how do you open all these special chests that are lying around the different eras?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, ive been reading this forum and i need to clear some things up. You use the sun stone get the sun shades and wondershot, and even though he says he used the rest you still have it. Melchior uses the rainbow shell to make either a prism dress or prism helmet. BUT, if you have both the rainbow shell and prism dress Melchior will make Cronos most powerful weapon, the Rainbow Sword. Sorry for this post out of nowhere, reading all the posts about how your not sure how to get the rainbow sword was kinda depressing, especially considering you love this game :cry: