NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

24: The Movie

24 the movie (if done right) should be quite cool but i'm annoyed that there not showing 24 on terestrial tv anymore so i have to wait til it's out on dvd to see it.

Do you mean like how the BBC used to show series 1 (and 2 and 3 if i remember righ)? Are they not planning to show future series' on terrestrial tv or something?

Series 1 and 2 were originally aired on BBC2, as I far as I know they couldn't afford it for it's 3rd series so it moved to Sky.

It was very annoying because there weren't any adverts during it's run on BBC2.

That's the beauty of the BBC. Quite annoying that it got moved to Sky. I find that adverts tend to ruin the build up and continuity of things. Would rather that they kept 24 on terrestrial tv. Can't have it all. :(

That's the beauty of the BBC. Quite annoying that it got moved to Sky. I find that adverts tend to ruin the build up and continuity of things. Would rather that they kept 24 on terrestrial tv. Can't have it all. :(

well 24 infact is made for adverted channels, as the breaks continue to represent the real time nature of the show. technically, watching it on dvd, isnt how its intended to be watched. Not saying it makes it worse tho.

Yeah but when you watch it on dvd you don't have to stick to a weekly schedul because you can watch it whenever you want.

Also another show they stopped showing on terrestrial tv (channel4) is Nip/Tuck that that show was briliant but now it's only on sky because channel 4 claimed not enough people were watching it.

Yeah but when you watch it on dvd you don't have to stick to a weekly schedul because you can watch it whenever you want.

Also another show they stopped showing on terrestrial tv (channel4) is Nip/Tuck that that show was briliant but now it's only on sky because channel 4 claimed not enough people were watching it.

To be honest, the way to watch it is in a space of 24 hours, so you will need to have a 24 marathon, with the adverts, and you watch 24 in 24 hours.

You can still do that with the DVD. Just put it on pause in the commercial brakes and go and take a leak or something and pretent commercials are running while your DVD is on pause. Geez, difficult.

You can still do that with the DVD. Just put it on pause in the commercial brakes and go and take a leak or something and pretent commercials are running while your DVD is on pause. Geez, difficult.

But the suspence will KILL ME

Sign in to follow this