N-Europe

What next for Retro?

Shaithan

Nope, Retro.

They had three games in the works as well as Metroid Prime early in the Gamecubes life span. All were cancelled to make sure Metroid Prime lived up to expectations.

They were...

Thunder Rally (A Car Combat game in the style of Twisted Metal Black)

Raven Blade (A Fantasy RPG)

NFL Retro Football (A Licensed NFL American Football Title)

Well then Raven Blade FTW!

Hopefully something completely new. I love Metroid, but their ideas in Metroid Prime 2 weren't as fresh as they could have been. I think they need something totally different to sink their teeth into, even if it's just another First Person shooter type game with a twist.

I really want them to create a new franchise that becomes as big and exciting as Halo.

Okay after Retro studios is done with MP3:C what should they do next? A new Metroid taking place after the prime games or a completely new game? Should they breathe life into an old forgotten franchise or make something original? I think since they did such a great job on the Metroid series they should make a new Kid Icarus game, to flex their game developing muscles and escape the FPS style. What do you think?

a new franchises id say.Id like them to continue making mature dark games for the wii and start work on the ds.