N-Europe

Please choose the best pc for me :D

It means overpriced. Don't buy alienware.

Dude. Wait.

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=5692&page=3

Conroe absolutely destroys the FX-62 in benchmarks, while you won't be able to afford a processor that expensive anyway, i'm sure there will be a cheaper option available. You decided to buy at a bad time, AMD are launching AM2 and Intel are releasing like a thousand new models.

Hmm this jus occured to me. Do you absolutely want a pre built PC? I mean it's bound to be cheaper if you can find a friend/relative that can built a PC from components. So browse the different shops that only sell the components, compare the prices and go to a local computer shop with a list of what you want and haggle the price down.

:S well i dont know anything really about specs and i dont want a crappy built comp and boring. I want a good buit pc with a good style. Alienware.

i just wanted to know if i should change anything about the computer! and anyway sanchez i will not be able to afford the new processors so whats the point?

If you're after good value, the Athlon 64 3000+ is a great processor for overclocking. Right off the bat, I managed to bump mine up to the performance level of a 3800+, and I hear it can be pushed further than that.

I dont think they make the Athlon 64 3000's anymore. Also dont buy two 7600 gts in sli get one better card eg 7800gt/7900gt or if you dont want to put a secong GPU in later on then a x1900xtx. Also that motherboard soccket is going to be old soon and the processor is a bit weak.