NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Phoenix Wright 2 : Justice For All(DS)

Looks like I'm definitley buying a DS lite now; PW:AA was the only DS game I finished when I owned it.

Does anyone think a Wii version would be good? was thinking about this the other day and maybe it could be downloaded via the virtual console, keep the DS graphics etc to keep it simple. Could have the first main download have 5 or so cases for £5-£10, but then for maybe £1-£2 each, have a monthly release of a new case to keep the game going for longer, I would buy it!:) Could maybe even turn it into a weekly thing, more like a TV show with the story gradually progressing each week.

Did you guys notice that one the trailer (not the clip-colleciton) video, the logo at the end was difrent. It said Ace Attorney the way Phoenix Wright is written. and Phoenix Wright was just small text over the huge Ace Attorney Text.

interesting...

Did you guys notice that one the trailer (not the clip-colleciton) video, the logo at the end was difrent. It said Ace Attorney the way Phoenix Wright is written. and Phoenix Wright was just small text over the huge Ace Attorney Text.

interesting...

I would say that is a hint that they are planning to translate the upcoming 4th game in the series. You see this new game will feature all new characters, so it wouldn't make much sense to call it Phoenix Wright 4 or a similar name, since Phoenix isn't in it (at least as a main character). On the other hand, Ace Attorney + a subtitle... :idea:

I originally read the thread title as "Phoenix Wright: Justice for AIDS".

That would make a much more interesting game in my opinion.

The first game's soundtrack is amazing, this oughta be good too.

Sign in to follow this