NEurope
Charlie

Nintendo Connect24

perhaps your wii-mote begins to blink(?) and you push the a-button you receive the voice-massages left on your wii...

Well the basic idea is good, but I've been leaving things to download overnight for years. One thing I can say about the Wii, is that it looks fun, a lot of fun. I actually want it because of that perception of fun that it gives me. It goes beyond the another fps, action game etc. I suppose that is something we all knew, but I very much doubted I would want to get a wii on launch day. Hopefully Nin of Europe do another stars catalogue promo with the wii instead this time.

Nintendo Connect24 sounds like an incredible service that will give the Wii an edge over its competitors. It can automaticaly download updates while appearing to be turned off. This is the console that never sleeps. Fantastic!

I hope there won´t be some hacker that bring the service down...but I thinnk for xbox-live there was no worm or the like until now...

Hey, have we heard anything specific about online multiplayer modes yet? I'm eager to hear about Crystal chronicles and Excite Truck especially. Those would be awesome with online multiplayer.

imagine if there was a microphone on the controler, we could hold it like a phne and chat over the games.

imagine if there was a microphone on the controler, we could hold it like a phne and chat over the games.

Wasnt there a mention of VoIP services on the DS or am i only dreaming? I wouldnt be surprised if this happens with the Wii - If the controller has a speaker its GOT to have a mic somewhere on it! Remember these controllers are still prototypes!!:bouncy:

DSpeak was shown last E3, but nothing came of it. I hope there isn't a microphone in the controller, it would pick up a load of random noise. I don't want to have to press a button to speak, you can't have a proper conversation like that. If you're in game pressing a button's ok, but not out of game in the lobby like MPH. They should definitely make a headset which is used by all games.

Will the Opera browser ship with the console? I think it would be a bad mistake if you had to buy it as an add on.

Wasnt there a mention of VoIP services on the DS or am i only dreaming?

Tony Hawks.

Will the Opera browser ship with the console?

It will do.