N-Europe

New Screen from Nibris' "Sadness"

conzer16

I don't think any of them are in-game graphics... to be honest don't expect too much people...

I'm only expecting Eternal Darkness graphics on the scenarios with slight (or very) improved in-game poly-count in characters (and effects like skinning applied).

If you guys wait too much from it you might be in for disapointment.

Eternal Darkness wasn't even reaching anything like the Gamecube's capabilities - This should look at least as good as Resident Evil 4 or they won't be taking full advantage of the hardware. I think if they want to make a truly chilling game they need to make sure the visuals are top drawer as it will add to the atmosphere considerably - RE1/RE4 graphics are good enough for me and I think if the Gamecube can handle them then Wii should be able to.

I really like the idea of this game but as its coming from an inexperienced developer so I'm not going to get too hyped about it just yet.The concept is excellent though.

Eternal Darkness... Come on, that was a delayed N64 game! Sadness should be able to make RE4 graphics if they put a little effort in it. Besides, if everything is black and white there are so much optimisation they can put in it (e.g. only one byte per texel for the grayscale data) - so it should look pretty good for a Wii game.