NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Boo

Paper Mario 2: TTYD advice

For those of you who have finished the game: I'm in the final chapter, and I've just defeated Gloomtail (that black dragon) What kept me alive, is Vivian's hide ability and that power star that lets you refill your HP and FP. I guess I still have some tough foes and bosses ahead of me, so what level do you suggest I'm on before proceeding?

I have 60HP, 50FP and 33BP. The main badges I have equipped are the zap-tap (I love this one!), power plus, power plus P, chill out, defend plus, flower finder, heart finder, quake hammer, ice hammer and piercing blow. Oh yeah, and I also have the strange sack (filled with mega shrooms, FP regenerating stuff and Boo sheets)

Am I ready to go on, or is it better I get out of the palace and level up a bit?

Thanks

Hey its my loyal worker docter boo, who isnt as important as me! nah jk

id suggest getting two more hp upgrades and maybe a bit more fp (or wear an fp badge)

P.S you seem to like paper mario as much as me, in your name it has haunted mansion.... could you stop imitating my kingness please?!

Hey its my loyal worker docter boo, who isnt as important as me! nah jk

id suggest getting two more hp upgrades and maybe a bit more fp (or wear an fp badge)

P.S you seem to like paper mario as much as me, in your name it has haunted mansion.... could you stop imitating my kingness please?!

Not as important as you??? Who is gonna cure you if you're sick huh? :p

Anyways thanks for the advice.

I didn't even notice the stuff in your location. I use that on all forums I'm on, but I'll remove it if you want.

oh sorry, its ok dont worry. wait youve changed it now. doesnt matter.

Ghosts rock dude!

oh sorry, its ok dont worry. wait youve changed it now. doesnt matter.

Ghosts rock dude!

Ghosts sure rock! And King Boo has been my favorite character since SMSunshine ;)

I'm crossing my fingers in the hope Paper Mario 1 will be downloadable on the Wii as soon as it comes out...

well im not sure about the look of king boo in sunshine but i loved big boo in mario 64 and king boo's tongue on double dash!

Why has this thread become an argument between 2 fictional ghosts..

*awaits casper's entrance*

I finished the game. I destroyed the Shadow Queen without having to retry (I did waste a lot of ultra shrooms and Boo sheets tho). I was happy to see the bitch go down, because it was a damn long fight.

This game rules! I can't find any weak spots in it, and I'm really hoping for PM 3

I loved the original but when I got this at launch I simply couldn't get into it, I was going through a bad patch with games and halfway through Hooktails castle I got bored and didn't go back. Rebought it after christmas though and my god its great, I don't think its quite as good as the original but its still a really cool game, one of the best on the cube for certain :yay:

This is one of my favourite Cube titles, it rly rocks. I can't think of my favourite chapter, it would either be the train or the Fighting chapter. Go Gonzales!!

My favorite chapter would be the one where you get to fight Doopliss in that church. I liked Hooktail's castle a lot too (because it was just the beginning of the game, and I was still discovering everything) as well as the Glitz Pit fight. I expected Rawk Hawk to be the final boss of that chapter but I was surprised to see it was Grubba.

Anyways, I've tried the pit of 100 trials, but I had to leave after hitting the 90th floor. Somewhere in the 80th floor I was unfortunate to have 3 poison mushrooms... BINGO! Lost half of my Star Power, Flower Points and Health Points. Yay.

I need to retry soon, but I think I should find a better badge combo if I want to beat the pit and Bonetail

I beat Bonetail a few weeks back and i was really pleased. I lost to him before then and its so annoying cause you have to go all the way back! Takes ages.

Anyway, i need some help. In the Journal when you press start and you look under BADGES, i havent got the very last badge in that list. What badge is it?

Sign in to follow this