N-Europe

New rumors just appeared...possible true

djamb3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I still don't believe that.... But that would solve a lot of problems to use both hands and walking at the same time.But I don't believe that....

And if that is true than I'm sure the REv package will only have one FHC and a nunkchuk

To be honest, it does just sound like almost random blether, some of which could just happen be true. I'm happy to wait for Nintendo to tell me all.

I will say two things though - I sincerely believe that Shigsy will get Reggie to kick the ass and take the name of anyone he even thinks about asking him about a new Kid Icarus, and Sonic in Smash Bros. would suck. Sonic sucks. He used to rock, but even a smattering of decent handheld games can't halt the suck of his console outings for the last several years. Sonic sucks, and until Sega learn how to make a decent 3D Sonic game, we're all going to have to get used to that. Mega Man too. Would it really kill them to let him duck every once in a while?

I'd like the character screen to be like this, FULL!

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00004/26/05/4475062_l.jpg

[quote= For Smash Bros as long as they remove some of the crap characters, remove the clones (give them all individual abilities, its not hard!) and add a few characters who belong in it (Especially Wario!) then I'll be happy with the character list.

YES, NO CLONES AT ALL, Wario is an essential, no excuse for not making him a selectable character, Waluigi can be added in there as well for variety and Toad, time for him to kick some ass and not just ride in karts, funghi attack.