N-Europe

Icarus?

AFB

Nice pictures, but fake. You can be sure about that because both Nintendo and Capcom logos are heavily compressed, but you can't see any compression artifacts on angels. This means that someone has copied logos from poor source and pasted them into "concept art" to make them look more real. But I still wonder from where those angels are stolen...

I hope they are real. Those look really good and I think there will be a Icarus game. I think Dead Phoenix will rise from the flames. Remember Capcom was developing that game and it got cancelled. The more I think about it the more it seems possible. Miyamoto has dropped a few hints as well.

I hope your right about that. I cant believe they canned that game and let P.N. 05 on the shelf. Dead Phoenix looks like it would be perfect for the FHC though, so if it evolved into Icarus id be thrilled.

There was also this fake that looked pretty cool except Icarus looks metal which is wierd

icarus9bk.png

it was a great game for its time and it has the best end level EVER

...but also one of the worst endings ever

Also one of the best features of the game was using the hammer to free prisoners in stone. Every soldier you freed would fly in and help you kill the boss at the end of the stage though they usually wound up dead anyway

it was a great game for its time and it has the best end level...

Kid Icarus was pretty average game, but it came out in the worst drought of NES games, so it felt damn good because you really hadn't that much else to play. But yeah, Kid Icarus was really interesting from technical standpoiint. Because cartridge was so small, programmers were forced recycle some rooms from place to place. This is fun because if you edit one of these recycled rooms, it will affect all places where same room template is used. :)

I hope they are real. Those look really good and I think there will be a Icarus game. I think Dead Phoenix will rise from the flames. Remember Capcom was developing that game and it got cancelled. The more I think about it the more it seems possible. Miyamoto has dropped a few hints as well.

The elusive (not exclusive!) Capcom 5. The future looked so positive at that point. Only P.N.03 remained exclusive and look how rubbish that turned out.

Yeah Dead Phoenix looked great.

This Kid Icarus rumour has been knocking about for a good while now hasn't it. I'd say the pics are fake, but it would make sense for Nintendo to drop the 'Kid' from the title if it id indeed to be a more realistic game. I think the original will be one of the first games I download, it's really hard though isn't it?

I think the original will be one of the first games I download, it's really hard though isn't it?

Not really that hard. First world is hard, but after that whole game gets far more easier. This is mostly because you start to get uprages for your bow. But how in the hell you will get best ending in the game?