Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

No sound in my ipods left ear

dazzybee

Hey, Ive just bought an ipod, and however awesome it is, my left ear has no sound. There was at first but not anymore. Ive checked online and an amazon review seems to blame it on the apple earbuds, which is fine as i hate in ear buds and was going to buy seperate ones anyway, but wondered if anyone had heard about the problem before.

Funny, whenever headphones bust with me (which they all do, eventually) it's always the left one to go first. Although 'a few days' would be a record breaker even for me.

Its odd.. Left one always goes first for me too.

dazzybee, have you tried different headphones? Because the iPod headphones are crap, so it wouldn't surprise me if they're whats broken.

It was the ipod itself, tried others and also put the ipod ones in my laptop and were fine, oh well, replaced it today, the woman didn't even check the box!!! This ones fine and dandy now!

It was weird though I was reading forums and they were saying apple headphones were crap and one guy said one pair the left one didn't even work! I just presumed it was this. When I pressed MENU the sound came to the left ear.... bit of a giveaway for it being faulty!

• 2 weeks later...