NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I played GRAW 2 last night with some mates and it was great, just like the first one.

That's the problem I have with GRAW2, it's too much like the original, basically an expansion pack to the original. Ubisoft gave us budget priced expansions to Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon on the Xbox, this should be priced accordingly too, no way is it worth £40 for what it offers on top of the original.

If it has another great SP i don't really care about the multiplayer...

Any news on the price of Alien Hominid yet?

If it's 400 I'll definitely be getting it.

It's 800 and I think that's good value for money really considering all the mini game things they're chucking in.

That's a bit steep considering you can play the game for free on the internet.

I'll have to think about paying that much.

Not that I've played any version but apparantly the Xbox Live version is the same as the PS2/GC version which was substantially different from the Flash version. I think it will be a classic case of try before you buy for this one.

There's full details about the changes on wikipedia if you're interested.

I had a go of the GRAW2 mulitplayer demo, and one effect which was nice was the light changing. It was really light then got a bit darker.

It was too much like the original. Maybe thats a good thing for some, but I dont want to feel like I'm playing the same game with a few minor differences.

Im getting somewhere with my cracked rainbow six disk, they wanna know how it was cracked, but i dont know. what should i say

WOO WORMS! Heres to hoping it comes next wednesday :).

Certificatiiiiooooon (King of Queens style..). I'm even more pissed my 360 chose now to die. If it's not back before it's out I'm gonna be fucked off. I can't have Worms sat on the Live Arcade while I don't have a 360.

WOO WORMS! Heres to hoping it comes next wednesday :).

Heh glad to see you're hyped about it, I'm still in two minds. I bought some more points a while ago for it. I need confirmation that the HHG and other stuff will definitely come out for downloading. Like a date otherwise I'll hold off methinks.

Come the time It'll be an urge to resist it and I'll get it :heh:

Certificatiiiiooooon (King of Queens style..). I'm even more pissed my 360 chose now to die. If it's not back before it's out I'm gonna be fucked off. I can't have Worms sat on the Live Arcade while I don't have a 360.

If Worms arrives before your Xbox, I'm going to email you videos of me playing it and laughing every hour for 3 days... just cos I'm a bit of a tit sometimes.

If you do I'll find out where you live and I'll steal your Xbox and play Worms that way :p

Hmmm I am really tempted to get Alien Hominid. I have 1220 points. I thought I only had around 800 for worms when it was coming out.

Damn dont know whether to get it or not. Worms will most definitely be 800 points, I'll need another 200 points.

I caved and got it..

Hmmm I am really tempted to get Alien Hominid. I have 1220 points. I thought I only had around 800 for worms when it was coming out.

Damn dont know whether to get it or not. Worms will most definitely be 800 points, I'll need another 200 points.

I caved and got it..

So is it worth the 800 points? I'm considering getting it tonight after work.

So is it worth the 800 points? I'm considering getting it tonight after work.

I've only played the first level up to now, but I took up all my lives so now I gotta start from the first level again.

Its just as hard the pc version, if its not hard on the pc then I'm really crap at the game.

It really fun, run and gun action. I only know what the first level boss is like so when I ot to the second level I was like wow whats this. On easy its quite hard to dodge/watch everything on screen at once.

The story has 15 missions, which I'm guessaing means it goes up like mario, 1-1, 1-2, thats only a guess.

If mulitplayer is any good, then I'd say its worth the 800 points, but first make sure you play the free trial. I dont want you to waste 800 points on something you might not like.

hmm I dont see a mulitplayer option on the screen...if there is no online then I dont think this is worth the 800.

Theres no multi, its a direct port of the console versions.

Personally i've wanted to pick up AH for a long time, so i'll be buying this after i played the trial earlier.

There is no multiplayer but it says 2-4 players, I'm guessing this is just for mini games and I saw a press start on the single player game so the single player it 2 player.

For the limited amount I personnaly think now its only worth about 600 points at the most.