NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

The objective of the game is to guide the worm to eat other microorganisms and evolve. While many of these microorganisms are defenseless, there are certain types of multicellular organisms that will attack the worm. To defeat these enemies, the player must guide the worm to eat the glowing cells that make up the bodies of the enemies. Different types of enemies have different ways of attacking the worm, so the player must determine a particular strategy to defeat each one.

Early on in the game, the worm swims in brighter, shallow waters. To progress into deeper waters (where more difficult enemies dwell) the worm must eat red microorganisms. Alternatively, blue microorganisms enable the player to backtrack. Players are capable of customizing the physical appearance of their organism based on the gameplay.

So says some gaming websites, heh.

If you mean install a game owen no, you need the disk.

*waits for Reistance and RR7 to be deilverd*

Yeah, say that i have the actual game...for example RR7. I then can download that game to my hard-drive, and then let me brother have the game disc and do the samething? Therefore meaning we both have the game on our hard-drives (and the game disc).

Caris, you might be a little let-down by Resistance at the start, but don't lose hope, it gets tons better and better as you go on...superb game. Will most definately be the top seller with Motorstorm in Europe. :hehe:

I feel like Konami stabbed me in the back. Hasn't DS treated you nice? Fuck you! I can't afford a PSP!

You do realise that most ds games aren't in 3d

Also, dear lord can't you people notice sarcasm?

Genji and Sega Golf Club turned up today.

Genji is a lot better than some reviewers made it out to be, but I wish I had not bothered with Sega Golf as it's mostly in Japanese and can get confusing.

I love my golf games but I'll won't bother with TW07 as I had it on the 360.

Railfan comes next week, my nephew is gonna love it.

You can play flOw here...

http://www.jenovachen.com/flowingames/

Click on latest build.

It's a bit strange when is it out?

Anyone seen any changes with the update?

I like the demo so i should like the game, is it good online?

Online is really great fun and man it's so damn fast paced.

Shame I aren't really interested in the Castlevania games. Maybe I should try one of the older ones in this collection? I've only played SOTN and didn't really think much of it. It was alright.

SoTN is awesome, but to me, the best Castlevania game yet is DoS (haven't played PoR). Rondo of blood though, is more old school, it doesn't have the metroidvania formula, so no exploring and it's harder. Looks awesome though.

I just couldn't help shake it that SOTN was just a medieval Metroid that didn't play as well. I've been told that SOTN was the first one to turn into the Metroid style of gameplay, so I'm wondering if the older games might interest me more.

I feel like Konami stabbed me in the back. Hasn't DS treated you nice? Fuck you! I can't afford a PSP!

Was that sarcasm?

Was that sarcasm?

Not, it's just that it looks very cool and I can't afford a PSP.

Not, it's just that it looks very cool and I can't afford a PSP.

Well lets be fair.

The last 5 2D Castlevania games, original ones might i add, have been released on a nintendo Handheld.

Anyone seen any changes with the update?

Nope

This is all I could find on it

The main function which is renewed with system software version 1.51

PLAYSTATION®3 and the PlayStation®2 standard software performance in order to play was strengthened

Hazy and Owen add me please.

Mattherz

I thought I already did ??

Have you got the cat as your icon? If so I have already added you.

I've also added Owen, Domster and mfergy but mfergy has not replied.

I thought I already did ??

Have you got the cat as your icon? If so I have already added you.

I've also added Owen, Domster and mfergy but mfergy has not replied.

Just have there m8

anyone got lemmings or blast factor ? they any good ?

If it's possible we should all arrange to meet up on Resistance some time.

Just have there m8

anyone got lemmings or blast factor ? they any good ?

I noticed cheers ;)

I cannot download Lemmings or Blast Factor as you need a US credit card.

I hope they bring out some kind of credit voucher when the PS3 is released, similar to what Nintendo do with the VC games.

If it's possible we should all arrange to meet up on Resistance some time.

I noticed cheers ;)

I cannot download Lemmings or Blast Factor as you need a US credit card.

I hope they bring out some kind of credit voucher when the PS3 is released, similar to what Nintendo do with the VC games.

Aye resistance sounds good :)

Didnt know about the credit card thing I just got the demos at the moment. Hope they activate the UK accounts soon

I'll add:

mfergy

Domstercool2

Mattherz

When my mum has finished watching all her stuff on the TV. So it'll be a little later! :hehe:

Played Resistance online and it's complete mayhem. It was quite a small arena with a awful lot of people, so you were literally dieing and killing in a matter of 5 secs. Good though! :grin:

EDIT: When the European Severs are online, how exactly do i change to that? I tried to sign-up on that website, but obviously i've already used my email address for the US one i'm on now, so it wouldn't let me continue, or am i doing something wrong?

When a user comes on is there a option to make a pop-up so you can see them come online like the 360 ?