NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cubechris

Photoshop this...CVD

What will hopefully become a weekly feature here, take a user posted image and edit it for laughs. Colin was cool with this so he gets the grilling this week. Who is next? This weeks 'Photoshop this' will end next Thursday.

WrestlemaniaRevenge209-5star.jpg

My result:

colinporridge4mf.gif

Next?

• Like 2

Resized because I'm not a 56k inconsiderate FUCK like some of you.

ColinEdit.jpg

This needs to become a weekly feature, and at the end of the week we'll all decide on a first, second and third place. We could do a different forum member each week... thanks to Meik or CubeChris for the idea, it certainly wasn't mine.

• Like 5

All good stuff guys. Really funny. Rep all round me thinks, these all smack of effort, which is awesome.

• Like 1

I like how you labelled the porridge bowl "porridge', just incase someone thought it was a bowl of vomit.....or man spunk.

I like how you labelled the porridge bowl "porridge', just incase someone thought it was a bowl of vomit.....or man spunk.

Had to be done just to add the scottish air of authority to it. :wink:

I'm surprised no one made a ceiling fan out of that lamp n_~ funny stuff here guys

More entries, guys. We need images of Colin photoshopped into hilariously sad movie scenes. I'll rig one up in a little while.

Sign in to follow this