NEurope
Social

lol look ,someone @ gamespot thinks he knows, rofl

Gamespot forums, particularly the Revolution one, are full of this sort of stuff. I remember E3 last year when, according to the posters there, Revolution was a 'fake', and the 'Nintendo ON' was in fact the real console.

Tossers.

The Gamespot forums are also the Gamefaqs forums, they're actually merged, although the appearance is drastically different on each site. I think there are some areas that are specific to each though and you cant access on one or the other.

In other words, yeah, you get a lot of stupid stuff on them.

I'm glad we don't have people like that on this forum!

w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b w00b

Gamespot is filled with poster that have the intelegence of a piece of mold. Move along people, pay no attention to them.

Oh yes, someone gives up a relatively secure and local job probably paying £15,000/year for a £120 gadget.

I think not. This goes to show children really do have no comprehension of money.. when I was a kid (pre £2 coin days) I used to think 50p was the most expensive coin because it was the biggest.

Sooner kids learn the value of money in this world the better they'll be off.

I mean, Royal Mail are bad.. but they're not that bad.

You're doing exactly what he wants by posting this thread.

so he wants to be laughed at by another community?

If he was just musing about the possibilities, he'd only look stupid. but the way he goes on with the "OMG, Don't you SEE? Isn't it OBVIOUS!" makes him look like an utter Grade-A cretin.

so he wants to be laughed at by another community?

I don't think he particularly cares to be honest - He's got the attention of the gaming community over this shite. :/