NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Raven

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Redemption

Ummm...

How do you beat the WWI boss?

I got stuck, and never got arround to finish it!

He's a real annoying bugger!

i haven't played it in years! i got to this huge boss that had 3-4 legs i think that used to bring them down and hit you if you got to close. Couldn't for the life of me kill him so i stoped playing lol

Ummm...

How do you beat the WWI boss?

I got stuck, and never got arround to finish it!

He's a real annoying bugger!

what you REALLY need to do is equip a shield

at the start so that your spells dong get interrupted.

have a button set for the 'magikal attack' spell.

then when the boss flashes its signature colour (blue for a ulyoth boss

red for a chatturgha boss, green for xeloth...)

you need to hit it with the opposing element magick attack.

if you are close, always ensure that you are moving so that you dont

get hit by their 'splatter attacks'. i cant remember how exactly you had

to lure it into 'flashing its colour', but running around at various distances

will find that out soon enough.... and dont forget to heal!

I remember seeing an interview with Denis Dyack stating that although they left Nintendo due to difference in direction (Nintendo wants to make less epic more fun games SK want to make epics). He did state that they still have a very good relationship, so I wouldn't be surprised if Eternal Darkness got a sequel on Rev, it would make great use of the controls.

I´m nearly done with the third color so i´ll be seein the special ending soon yay.

Soooo how many of ya found the purple rune(Mantorok)?

I actually found the Mantorok rune the first time I played the game (where I played "against" Chatturga but it took me some time until I understood you actually chose that there :P) mainly becouse I thought the game was so cool that I wanted to check out that thing I saw way back there, becouse knowing this game, it can be something cool.

So, what chapters do you people like the best?

I think the church chapters are very moody, and I love the WW1 levels mood. It feels so much... despair.

oh I think my favorite is the one were you play "the monk".. who gets worse and worse

during the level.. yep.. found mantorok.. as I remember you had to use one of those 3 legged things.. creepy crawlies

i'm not sure if i can pick out a character that easily, they all had their fantastic pieces of story, and i liked that you never knew if your character would die or not. have to say, the very first time i turned it on, i got an actual shiver of expectation down my spine with the way they presented the nintendo logo at the start :D

i completed it right thru to the final battle, spent dyas on it then my memory card got wiped. bloody hard! anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? i just don't seem to have the time to cast ANY magic in such a confined area, and running past him seems almost impossible!

Sign in to follow this