Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles: Mutants Unleashed (Releases October)

Josh64

This Turtles game launches in October! 

Trailer here:

https://www.n-europe.com/news/teenage-mutants-ninja-turtles-mutants-unleashed-announcement-trailer/

Seems to be a 3D adventure from what I can see in the trailer, but the official description is pretty vague. 

I also tried to summarise the Turtles titles on the Switch right now, as we suddenly have quite a lot! 

I'm out of touch with kids media outside of Nintendo, but I can only guess that the Turtles are as huge again as they were back in the 90s, because this many games seems absurd lol. 

There I was thinking it was risky to release Shredder's Revenge and the Cowabunga Collection around the same time, in fear of saturating the market :laughing:

19 minutes ago, Josh64 said:

I'm out of touch with kids media outside of Nintendo, but I can only guess that the Turtles are as huge again as they were back in the 90s, because this many games seems absurd lol. 

It will never be as big as it was in the 80's/90's but it's a franchise that has trucked along nicely ever since. They do a good job of reviving/updating the IP for each generation, which is why it's been around for so long.