Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... Γ—
N-Europe

Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster

RedShell

πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈΒ πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

Out of nowhere! :o

I only just played the original version for the very first time recently, but absolutely loved it.
Dunno if I'm sold on this remaster though, will have better graphics and AI sure, but it'll lose a lot of its charm in the process I reckon. :hmm:
Can't help but feel they're also going to censor/remove stuff, will be amazed if certain aspects of the photography feature make the cut. :heh:

Anyway, if it's a decent remaster I'll probably check it out at some point, and if not, well I can always replay the original so it's all good. :cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1