NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domo Kun

Sony Erricson k750i

Is this phone any good? I've been ofered it for 90£ (not stolen haha, a promotional deal)

I know nothing about mobiles so any help would be great. Thanks.

I would avoid this phone, I have had nothing but problems with it

I have this phone, and it's easily the best phone I've ever had.

Superb camera (2MP), vivid screen, and elegant design which you can change the covers to the W800 if you really want.

The software/navigation can't touch Nokia's, and it may take a short while adjusting if you're coming from a different brand phone.

I also stuck a 2Gb memory stick in (£99.99 online at www.mobymemory.com ), so I have no need for an Ipod now as I just connect my phone to my car stereo with the AUX in.

I've yet to have any problems with it at all, and I even dropped it a few times on New Years eve and it never came to pieces (although it looks like it would).

For the price you're paying you really can't go wrong. :smile:

*Here's a photo taken with the camera. I had to reduce the quality a little because of attachment size (couldn't be bothered to host myself). Original size is something like 1600x1200.

nice stairs mate :)

Who goes you decide...

to evict Colin from the big briother house, call...

nice stairs mate :)

Who goes you decide...

to evict Colin from the big briother house, call...

Haha.......I couldn't get to an eviction night so I had to settle with taking a picture of these steps at one of the carparks in Bluewater. It's the lights that made me think it was photo worthy. :laughing:

And I'm liking your new goldfrapp sig Coo.

A phone's a phone. I'm sure it'll be just fine.

Not when it doesn't work, stoping you from using the phones functions.

I would avoid this phone, I have had nothing but problems with it

I have this phone, and it's easily the best phone I've ever had.

Umm... haha

Well, I've ordered it, should be with me tomorrow. Thanks for that review site, those images are quite incredible. I'll have to ebay my digital camera now.

I just hope Colin's right and Jon's wrong!

Umm... haha

Well, I've ordered it, should be with me tomorrow. Thanks for that review site, those images are quite incredible. I'll have to ebay my digital camera now.

I just hope Colin's right and Jon's wrong!

it will probably work fine, since I have heard of no other person having problems, on papaer though, the phone is awesome.

I really like Sony Erricsons. a great phone to use, and they have never broke on me yet.

Me also, this experience hasn't put me off them, in fact for my next phone=

P990.jpg

I got the phone, it seems pretty cool on first impressions. I suppose time will tell...

I was wondering though, how do I upload photos to my PC? It's confusing me in that area. Thanks!

For what I recon you can use IR,RS232,Bluetooth or an USB cable ot connect it to a pc. Or you could just plug the memorycard into a memorycard reader which is connected to your pc :) If you want the pictures out of the internal memory of the phone you have to use IR/RS232/bluetooth or USB cable.

I have quite a new laptop, should it have a memorycard reader? the phone has a USB cable but it won't let me access/upload the files from/to the memorycard, only to the phone's memory.

Sign in to follow this