N-Europe

Deadly Premonition 1 & 2

Sméagol

That's a lot sooner than I expected, assumed it would be delayed until 2021. 

I haven't got round to buying the first one yet so will definitely take advantage of the offer! Will hopefully get around to playing through it before the sequel comes out

• 1 month later...

content-4-36257-deadlypremonition2banner.jpg

Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise has new information revealed

It was quite the surprise when Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise was revealed during a Nintendo Direct as a Switch exclusive title, a welcome one at that, as was the re-release of the original game in the form of Deadly Premonition Origins.

There is just under a month to go before the game is released on July 10th, 2020 on the Nintendo eShop for the price of £39.99 digitally, or physically from all good retailers.

It's an excellent time for the main page to be updated, as previously we didn't know a huge amount beyond what was shown in the trailer, many months ago. But now we finally have more information, character profiles and screenshots available on the main page.

Check the article on the main page for the latest information about the game and some character profiles...

Is anyone else picking this up next month?

I have the original game to play through on the Switch, I'm definitely considering it if I can finish the first game before.

Edited by S.C.G