NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stabby

IGN adds some games

That is just hilarious - I mean it is one thing to assume that a certain KNOWN developer will most likely put a sequel of a franchise to the Revolution but it seems IGN needs to fill the gaps and even as the "preferred" news site they seem to run out of Revolution news like everyone else. Everyone with journalistic integrity should be ashamed for doing something like that.

http://revolution.ign.com/index/games.html

Sonic, No End Soon and Sunder: Land of Divide are now listed on IGN's game list as rumoured games. IGN doesn't add any rumoured games for no reason, do they? Could this possibly mean that these games are actually coming to the Rev?

lololol this ownz. I posted it at different other forums as well already, and I'm sure IGN wouldn't post those rumoured games without good evidence for it being real ;) THIS MEANS NO END SOON IS REAL, AND WE'RE CONTRIBUTING TO A FPS FOR REVOLUTION :D:D:D

FYI, IGN has added rumoured games in the past, so don't get too excited yet. And not always specifically written that they are rumoured.

The fact that it's a "Rumoured Games" list surely means they can put anything on it... I'd imagine they'd just put the games with the most hype around them, and as Sunder and No End Soon have loads of speculation circling them at the moment (but no confirmation), they are 'rumored games.' Maybe true, maybe not, who knows!!

Sign in to follow this