NEurope
BeerMonkey

WWE Royal Rumble

WWE shouldn't use Eddie in storylines at all. There's just no need for it. I can understand that they want to honour Eddie Guerrero but to keep mentioning him to further storyline or to get heel heat is just wrong.

Did anyone watch Raw? I thought WWE had seen the light and decided to give Edge the title back but they didn't. It's dissapointing that they put the belt back on Cena. I'm sure Edge would have been a great heel champion. I was hoping that the crowd would boo Cena again and show WWE that they had made a big mistake. But that never happened. I don't really have a problem with Cena. I used to like him when he was a Heel and he said whatever he wanted. But WWE seem to want to make him the next Rock and that just isn't going to happen. Plus he isn't the best in the ring either.

I think it was the best RAW in ages. I actually watched it all the way through, And didn't fall asleep.

I watched some of the event and didnt think it was that good, the rumble match was decent enough, but the Edge match was bad, which cant be blamed as Cena sucks in the ring (he's good at promo's etc though) and the Angle vs Henry match was very bad, which can be blamed as angle is one of the best. The undertaker thing at the end was poor aswell and didnt even look real in any way. If this wasnt the tenth time the undertaker has made a big return in a few years i may actually be excited about it. The thing about WWE going bankrupt is crap, there revenue may be down but they are still makin millions from over seas tours and dvd sales.

WWE? Damn, haven't seen that in a while. I used to enjoy it when it was on Channal 4 - nice, shallow, brainless entertainment to chill with for a rainy Sunday afternoon. Lacking Sky though I haven't seen it in years. Damn you Rupert Murdoch!

wow, havent seen wwe in months, so out of touch with whats happening. But royal rumble is a must see. i must admit, wwe has lost a lot of its appeal. I'm afraid i've converted. Have any of you ever seen ufc? it's awesome mixed martial art-actual contacts, knockout...i highly reccommend

I watch some ufc, mainly the big fights, i really wanna watch UFC 57 for Couture vs Liddel. I have seen some pride and K-1 aswell. Cro-cop is my favorite fighter!

UFC i find very boring sure its real punching etc but its mainly just a bloke on top of another guy trying to get some punchs or knees in as they block or they try to get them to submit :S.

WWE all the way for me....o if ur a wrestling fan check out TNA on wrestling channel i watch it when i remember it...tuesday nights i think ive seen some great matchs on there

if ur a wrestling fan check out TNA on wrestling channel i watch it when i remember it...tuesday nights i think ive seen some great matchs on there

I have seen TNA on Eurosport and it was totally ruined by Eurosport having their own commentators on. They sucked. So I don't really watch it. I would love to have the Wrestling Channel but it's not avaiable on NTL.

Never been a big fan of UFC.

^^ yeah thats my problem with UFC but if you know about some of the fighters you can find the guys that dont fight on the floor much etc (Go download some Mirko Cro - Cop matches!). And yeah tna rocks, i download impact every week to watch the x-divison match, cant wait For Styles vs Daniels vs Joe II next sunday! You can download impact from the TNA official forums for free, you just have to register. If you know where to look you can download there PPV's (and WWE ones) the day after they happen aswell =D

And yeah tna rocks, i download impact every week to watch the x-divison match, cant wait For Styles vs Daniels vs Joe II next sunday! You can download impact from the TNA official forums for free, you just have to register. If you know where to look you can download there PPV's (and WWE ones) the day after they happen aswell =D

Thanks! I didn't know you could download Impact from the TNA forums. I'm downloading it now to see what it is like.

i remember a PPV which TNA called "lockdown" ALL the matchs were in a cage...was first match i saw of jeff hardy in TNA vs raven and was a cage table match bloody amazing.

Nothing beats a AJ styles, fallen angel, samoa joe, petey williams (if u havent seen the "canadian destoryer" you are missing out :o) and americas most wanted...hell they have a lot of awesome wrestlers now and have recently got christian i.e now called "christian cage"

I only watch ufc knockouts or whatever it is. Watched a Predator match the other day on Eurosport.

Right now I'm well into TNA but I feel they are really playing it safe. They need to start

pissing WWE off with some real creativity.

Sting should turn into the baddest heel ever, just laying into everyone, and get that title from Jarrett. It would be a great build up for who ever defeats him when his contract is up. Perhaps Christian.

Daniels or Sabin for champ!!!

Sting returning as a heel would be awesome but i doubt it will happen as he would draw far more easily as a face and Jarret is a decent top heel. I really hope Christian beats Jarret next sunday but i doubt it will happen =( Only reason i would like Jarret to win would be so we could see a title vs title Jarret vs joe match, that would be sweet. p.s Samoe Joe or Homocide for champ! If u wanna get into TNA dont watch impact, its pretty crap really and is all aimed at building up to the ppv's which is what u wanna watch.

I think he would draw more as a heel. It would be perfect to build up Christian as world champ if it was won from a legend like Sting. They could pull off a passing the torch kind of deal, putting Christan through the toughest tests that only a real bad guy could give. I dont think it will have as much impact if christian won the belt off Jarrett. STING should let loose on Jarrett for the belt, and keep it 'til his last match against Christian.

As a face Sting has nothing more to do.

Impact is a little poor. Mostly because it's only a hour show. They try to fit in more matches than they should, so they become really short and pointless. The only exception are X matches. Other than that I have no problem.

I did enjoy Impact. It's a shame it's only a hour show because I liked what I was watching. So I'm going to start downloading it every week now. It is a nice alternative to WWE.

If impact got more than 1 hr it would be a great show but at the moment they are having to many matches and they end up being to short and rushed. The conference thing at on the last episode was pretty good though. Next weeks edition looks good with Samoa Joe, Team 3d and the finals of the tag tourny. And replica, if you liked the Raven Hardy cage match watch the XXX vs AMW cage match from turning point '04. =)