N-Europe

Err... Big Brother lost all meaningness?

demonmike04

Why do you post on a Nintendo-based forum? Loser.

Come on Odwin, that was a little harsh.

I agree with Hellfire, big brother is possibly the biggest piece of shit ever made. "ZOMFG LETS WATCH PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT IN A HOUSE! LOL"

People like different things. Just because you and some others do not like Big Brother doesnt mean its total rubbish. Thats just a little thing called personal opinon.

I for one love it and will continue watching Big Brother for as long as they carry on making them.

I just think that a show that films people's lives is seriously boring and uninteresting. It's not like people are being themselves when they know they're being watched and are competing to be the best. Best at what? Beats me. It just amazes me that people are actually interested and talk about what they did.

"-Sarah just told Josh he's a total dick!

- Oh my gosh, that's so exciting! Sarah's such a bitch!"

That said, I think it's a cheap and low quality show, but if it entertains you, just watch it and forget what what other people say. Not trying to start a war or anything, just saying what I think.

Carry on.

I watched it about half the time. Sometimes i thought *yawn* other times i thought it as good. I watched the final more as an excuse to stay up later. So only about a quarter of the show was hlaf interesting for me. Don't really want to watch it next year. Might watch the normal Big Brother in summer. Though the people will probably all be useless people who will have no other chance of success in their lives. I thought the first 2 series' were ok, i don't think the 2nd series was people gonig in for attention . But from 3+ it turned into a way of seeking attention.