NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
syco_link

Need some help with my theory

so if i was a smart flat chested girl. and tomorow i got implants, would i instantly become stupid?

so if i was a smart flat chested girl. and tomorow i got implants, would i instantly become stupid?

Wanna try it out? ;)

Wanna try it out? ;)

sure. would a removal of something replaced with a moist something help?

it would make the test more scientifically fairer

Got it from some guys at school who used to take the piss of this girl because she had no tits. Guess it never was that funny

Even worse is that she got bullied for having no jigglys.

Yea, thing is, she's actually pretty fit.

ahh yes. i remember feeling lust for a girl a year below me at 6th form. she was tall and slender, but didnt have the huge melons. so al my friends called her an ironing board with 2 pills on top. i didnt take notice anyway.

didnt matter

she didnt like me.

and that hereby concludes another shit and useless chapter of sayid

ahh yes. i remember feeling lust for a girl a year below me at 6th form. she was tall and slender, but didnt have the huge melons. so al my friends called her an ironing board with 2 pills on top. i didnt take notice anyway.

didnt matter

she didnt like me.

and that hereby concludes another shit and useless chapter of sayid

EXACTLY the same thing happened with me. Although she's in my year.

EXACTLY the same thing happened with me. Although she's in my year.

Same with me actually, apart from she's the level below "pretty fit"

Same with me actually, apart from she's the level below "pretty fit"

What do you class as the level below?

Mate, you're in your teens, just enjoy the tits rather than try to conduct some sort of fucking retarded scientific investigation on them.

Mate, you're in your teens, just enjoy the tits rather than try to conduct some sort of fucking retarded scientific investigation on them.

Lmfao! You've said alot of crap before dude, but thats the first post from you thats ever made me laugh.

Hey, sorry i havn't been posting but i havn't had time with SATS coming up and whatnot. Your right about the questions Fox posted. I ways writing them down when i realized i didn't know the answers to nearly half of them (i do know that Blade Runner = "Do androids dream of electric sheep" :D) so i'm gonna use IQ tests. That should be better. I'll make them over the weekend and give some out on monday (and yes i will record it).

So he thinks people's heads are bigger because their brainbs bigger and hold more info...riiite

So he thinks people's heads are bigger because their brainbs bigger and hold more info...riiite

It makes more sense than intelligence being linked to breast size.

What do you class as the level below?

I wouldn't call her 'pretty fit' but she's definetely not ugly, maybe just pretty? I don't know :heh:

Sign in to follow this