N-Europe

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1&2

Hero-of-Time

X4 is now complete and with that done...

DjRnRc1X0AEg7yh.jpg

I really enjoyed X4. It's so much more forgiving than the previous 3 games. There are plenty of checkpoints and if you run out of lives you can still carry on in the start of the area. I had to do 2 playthroughs of the game. One as X and then one as Zero. Zero is so much fun to use, what with him having no range attacks. It's all about getting in close and getting involved!

Also, I ended up double dipping. :D 

DjNJw2nXoAARDA4.jpg

I love these games. Legacy Collection 1 is certainly a 10/10 bundle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I started playing the collection on my Switch yesterday evening and I swear there is audio lag in the first game. It felt like the shots and jumping noises weren't matching up with what I was doing on screen. I was playing it in handheld mode so i'll have to give it a try on the TV and still if it's the same. @markderoos you're playing it at the moment, right? Have you noticed this issue?

22 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Unfortunately not! So I'll refrain from importing as half of it is a download code...

Yeah, that why I was asking. I also wanted to know this because I was going to give it to you or any of the staff who wanted to review the game for the site. I have no intention of using the code ( can't be faffed with creating accounts and switching regions ) so it is of no use to me. If not then i'll just put it on ebay or something.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I started playing the collection on my Switch yesterday evening and I swear there is audio lag in the first game. It felt like the shots and jumping noises weren't matching up with what I was doing on screen. I was playing it in handheld mode so i'll have to give it a try on the TV and still if it's the same. @markderoos you're playing it at the moment, right? Have you noticed this issue?

Yeah, I’ve purchased the four Legacy collections over the weekend and decided to start with the X series.

I heaven’t noticed any audio lag and I only play handheld. On the other hand I’m the type of guy who just doesn’t notice small technical issues at all 😉

Only stuff I do notice is the visual lag when you’re moving very fast and there are big enemies on screen. The water dragons in Launch Octopus’ stage for example. Or while ‘driving’ the mine carts in Armoured Armadillo’s stage.

34 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I heaven’t noticed any audio lag and I only play handheld. On the other hand I’m the type of guy who just doesn’t notice small technical issues at all 😉

Only stuff I do notice is the visual lag when you’re moving very fast and there are big enemies on screen. The water dragons in Launch Octopus’ stage for example. Or while ‘driving’ the mine carts in Armoured Armadillo’s stage.

I'm usually the same but something seems off with this. I wonder if it's because I played the PS4 version first that i'm noticing this?