NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

new X3 news

word on the street is that the awesome man of power Bill Duke has been cast as Boliver Trask in X men 3.

BVoliver Trask is the creator of the sentinel robots. good news for those who were hoping for some giant robot love in the film.

I don't even know who Boliver Trask is anyway. I had no idea who made them, assumed it was just Magneto since I only know Xmen story loosely :)

yeah im pretty sure all the filiming is done as its out in May. Saw the trailer the other day, looks pretty good, tons of mutants but still no Gambit ?

Personally Im hoping for a stand-off between Iceman and Pyro and yes the lack of Gambit in this movie has annoyed me and millions of others.

aha. now I actually have some real news. the film has been officially subtitled x3: the last stand.

im thinking this might be dropped over here. x2 was subbed 'mutants united'. a terrible title that never made it outside of the states.

they have 3 spin offs in the works. namely a wolverine film, a magneto film about his formative years (oh yes) and one about the younger students at the xavier institute.

the third sounds shit, but that magneto one could be astonishing. Wolverine could also be done very well, especially if they go into his black opps past.

I know my excitement for this film is serverly dropping now... still theres Superman Returns hopefully that will deliver.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22437

Shows you a few pics of the film. Collosus looks terrible wh ycouldnt they keep him the same from the 2nd film.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=13142

that link is or some new movie posters.

the beast looks soooooooo Bad ass, i can not wait hopefully they make a xmen4 about the cool apocalypse story line furthermore i wish this will kick spiderman 3's box office earning, because spiderman franchise is so overrated and i hate Toby McGuire to the extreme, but alas i doubt xmen will beat spiderman 3

Sign in to follow this